Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Brookland Aeroscreens
Mark Allanson

posted on 15/4/14 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Brookland Aeroscreens

I am thinking of getting a pair of these aeroscreens, can anyone vouch for their efficiency? or any comment on their suitability?

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

mark chandler

posted on 15/4/14 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
I have a single one on my car, it is surprisingly good !

In the rain the majority of the water went either side my head, you do not get the problems of a full screen where it feels as if you need a wiper on the inside as well.

Drove it a few weeks ago in the cold without a hat on, very little buffeting so I went further than planned.

Regards Mark

David Jenkins

posted on 15/4/14 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
I used to have a pair on my car for a while - they do lift the wind and flies up over your head, but obviously have no effect on gravel or bumble bees - or stag beetles, which sometimes fly around where I live. This meant that I still felt the need to wear a full-face helmet. It depends on how brave you are...

Eventually the wife & I got fed up with having to wear a helmet so I fitted a full screen. The screen resulted in far more buffeting than the aeroscreens, until I fitted small deflectors on each side.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.