Absolutely nothing to do with me but I'm loving the description

locost kit car

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows."

rick1962uk

posted on 22/4/14 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
and i thought my smelling was bad not as bader than his
balidey

posted on 22/4/14 at 10:26 PM Reply With Quote
It amazes me that you need a certain amount of intelligence to buy (or nick) a PC, get on the internet, create an ebay account, yet still sound some people cam come across as a complete retard when trying to sell something.

Dutch bears have terrible skin due to their clogged paws

snapper

posted on 23/4/14 at 07:01 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

cozz i know nothing about this sort of thing.

Wot a idriot ev buddy nkose its FING not thing

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

Ben_Copeland

posted on 23/4/14 at 08:21 AM Reply With Quote
Should be beaten till he learns to speak proper

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

MP3C

posted on 23/4/14 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
He is probably a farmer who has learned to work from father to son rather than go to school. Not uncommon and probably selling for his friend who may not own a computer. Saying that he "should be beaten till he learns to speak proper" is a bit narrow minded in my opinion.

Matt

owelly

posted on 23/4/14 at 09:29 AM Reply With Quote
Almost as narrow-minded as thinking a farmer wouldn't go to school because he learns stuff from his dad?!

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ben_Copeland

posted on 23/4/14 at 09:30 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MP3C
He is probably a farmer who has learned to work from father to son rather than go to school. Not uncommon and probably selling for his friend who may not own a computer. Saying that he "should be beaten till he learns to speak proper" is a bit narrow minded in my opinion.

Matt

I know several farmers... and they certainly don't use text speak.

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

MP3C

posted on 23/4/14 at 09:47 AM Reply With Quote
There are several farmers (using this example) and a blacksmith from around where I come from (north) and actually write things as they say it such as "qwestions" and some of them (admittedly older ones) who haven't been to school and have picked up reading and writing. So to say "Almost as narrow-minded as thinking a farmer wouldn't go to school because he learns stuff from his dad?!" in my experience is untrue. However I was commenting mainly on the part where you said he should be beaten until he learns to speak English, just seemed a bit extreme IMO so thought I would jump in defend the bloke slightly.

Matt

[Edited on 23/4/14 by MP3C]

Jon Ison

posted on 23/4/14 at 10:50 AM Reply With Quote
Those rear shocks will be fun to change when the bodyworks on ?
ash_hammond

posted on 23/4/14 at 11:55 AM Reply With Quote
I'm tempted to ask him a question using his own dialect.

.: www.mac1motorsports.co.uk | www.m1moc.com :.

james h

posted on 23/4/14 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MP3C
There are several farmers (using this example) and a blacksmith from around where I come from (north) and actually write things as they say it such as "qwestions" and some of them (admittedly older ones) who haven't been to school and have picked up reading and writing. So to say "Almost as narrow-minded as thinking a farmer wouldn't go to school because he learns stuff from his dad?!" in my experience is untrue. However I was commenting mainly on the part where you said he should be beaten until he learns to speak English, just seemed a bit extreme IMO so thought I would jump in defend the bloke slightly.

Matt

[Edited on 23/4/14 by MP3C]

Pretty true in my experience!

I guess his advert has worked now. I mean, we're all talking about it! Regardless of his ability (or inability) to spell, he's managed to get straight to pretty much his target audience, with us being the largest kit car forum in the UK. Whether or not one would buy this is another matter - I could still understand his advert without that much difficulty. And its pretty much to the point.

Anyway, must crack on with finishing my damn car rather than getting distracted by this

Mr C

posted on 23/4/14 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
I think its very sad that fellow humans have to knock others for the way they communicate especially when we understand the message. The guy probably doesn't know how to demonstrate more effective writting skills. There is a considerable percentage of the population who do not have the basic core skills reading writing etc, who contribute just as equally to society along side those who have good literacy skills. The NHS relies on unskilled/skilled lower paid workers who may struggle in this area, though do a valiant job delivering high quality care.

I could go on but can't be arsed as no doubt I'll get flamed or critised in some way or another for asking people to show a bit of understanding for people who struggle in this area, rather than taking the p!ss.

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.