Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego's at Donington Kit Car Show?
SteveWallace

posted on 3/8/14 at 01:12 PM Reply With Quote
Luego's at Donington Kit Car Show?

Looking forward to Donington Kit Car show this year on the 30th/31st August. As long as the weather is OK, this will be the first show that I can go to in the Viento and therefore get in for free - it will be nice for the car to save me money rather than cost me money for a change!

Nowhere near as many people turn up in kits as they do at Stoneleigh, but its a good day or two out, with lots of racing on the circuit to watch on both days.

Just wondering how many other Luego owners are planning on going and whether its worth us reserving a club area? I would be happy to contact the organisers if there is enough interest (and as long as JGG doesn't mind me stealing his usual job!).

rusty nuts

posted on 3/8/14 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
I hope to be going, May arrive on the Friday and camp , anyone else camping SWMBO should be coming as well
matt5964

posted on 3/8/14 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
We will be going, not sure what day yet

Luego velocity XT 2.0ltr 221.3bhp 178.9lbft

jollygreengiant

posted on 3/8/14 at 11:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SteveWallace
Looking forward to Donington Kit Car show this year on the 30th/31st August. As long as the weather is OK, this will be the first show that I can go to in the Viento and therefore get in for free - it will be nice for the car to save me money rather than cost me money for a change!

Nowhere near as many people turn up in kits as they do at Stoneleigh, but its a good day or two out, with lots of racing on the circuit to watch on both days.

Just wondering how many other Luego owners are planning on going and whether its worth us reserving a club area? I would be happy to contact the organisers if there is enough interest (and as long as JGG doesn't mind me stealing his usual job!).

Nope No Problemo here chap.

I must admit I missed this one and have been a bit busy with life in general.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

SteveWallace

posted on 8/8/14 at 10:53 AM Reply With Quote
Bump.

If there are only three of us going then its probably not worth contacting the organisers as I understand that there is general kit car parking along with the club specific areas. I'll give it until Monday before I decide whether to drop them a line or not.

NeilP

posted on 16/8/14 at 07:12 AM Reply With Quote
Been a bit busy with work so I've not been looking on LCB much. I'll be there for one of the two days, maybe even both.

If you pay peanuts...
Mentale, yar? Yar, mentale!
Drive it like you stole it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.