Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Project for sale Luego Viento Rover V8 4.6
stew300

posted on 29/8/14 at 10:46 AM Reply With Quote
Project for sale Luego Viento Rover V8 4.6

It is fully Registered on an 04 plate complete with V5 document and recorded as a Luego.
It's powered by a Rover V8 cross bolted 4.6L on megasquirt injection.
I bought the car to do a full rebuild and modify to make a unique one off. Due to it already been through the SVA, it will only need MOT when rebuilt.
The only main parts that are needed to be bought are two side pipe silencers ( £400 from local s/s exhaust manufacturer that made the exhaust systems for Luego!. They still have the gig. ) and a lighting set (front and rear). Other parts required are small parts eg. brake pipes, clips, trim, mirrors etc.

The car had only covered 367 miles from being built on the original 3.5L engine ( ETB electronic dials display total miles driven ). It was removed from the road and the 4.6 engine fitted. It's never been back on the road and is SORN. While it's been SORN it's had £3000 spent on 18" Image deep dish, 3 piece split rims and tyres. £1200 on CompBrake 4 pot 17" front callipers and disks. Brand new bespoke Main wiring loom and Bespoke Megasquirt Engine loom by MS2 Tuning ( Sean will program the ECU for £150 at your home, track or rolling road ) when the car is rebuilt. The ECU has had upgraded electronic components and firmware loaded.

I've bought lots of brand new parts to do the rebuild, just unfortunate I don't have the time!
There's a lot of details that I've missed, please feel free to contact me on 07825767780 for more details. Email s.appleyard498@gmail.com for photos.
Open to sensible offers.

Regards

Stuart

[Edited on 29/8/14 by stew300]

[Edited on 30/8/14 by stew300]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.