Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Aprilia Mille RSV Factory R engine, complete, £450
NS Dev

posted on 7/10/14 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
Aprilia Mille RSV Factory R engine, complete, £450

I have a 4000 mile, 2004 (I bought it in 2006 when it was 2 years old) Aprilia RSV Mille Factory R engine for sale. it has the various magnesium castings which are different to the regular non factory R engine, and is complete with throttle body and a dismantled loom and spare plugs (hard to get some of the connectors for these) to make up a loom for using an aftermarket ecu (I also have the DTA S60pro ecu which I was going to use with the engine for sale seperately, it will run it, not that many will as it is an odd-fire engine)

For those that don't know these are cracking engines, very light, dry sumped as standard, and thought they don't match the peak power of the newer 4 cylinder engines, they have an incredible torque spread and are ideal for car use.

I'm after £450 for it

thanks

Nat

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Wheels244

posted on 7/10/14 at 11:00 PM Reply With Quote
I can endorse what Nat has said.
I had that exact bike, it had monster torque, would wheelie on demand effortlessly. The engine braking rolling off throttle was immense on the bike.
I sold mine to part fund my MNR build, oh and I would quite regularly do 150 mph on it - on private roads.

That's not a lot of money for a great engine !

Rob

Build Blog: http://wheels244.wordpress.com/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.