Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Jenvey throttle bodies group buy
greed1

posted on 18/12/14 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Jenvey throttle bodies group buy

Hi all, didn't know where to put this topic hope here is fine.
I know with Xmas coming up this is the last thing on you mind or maybe not
Would anyone be interested in a jenvey group buy in the new year, I haven't yet contacted jenvey but thought if I went to them with a few names already looking to buy it could be a good start. Unless someone knows of one that is already running?
I found one from 6 years ago on 106rallye which had quite a bit of interest and good discount.
If you can reply on here with a rough idea of what you are looking for then we can get the ball rolling.

.eg. I would be looking to buy for my 4age
42mm TBP throttle bodies
fuel rail kit
TPS sensor
Adjustable Fuel pressure regulator
Bosch 320cc Injectors

Merry christmas,
graham

Drive it stright sideways

Paul M

posted on 18/12/14 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
I'd be interested in a full package for a 2.0 ltr blacktop zetec - inc manifiold , Emerald or omex ECU - it's on my shopping list for january already

SSC Stylus 2.0. Blacktop, Omex
ECU & Bodies

perksy

posted on 19/12/14 at 12:24 AM Reply With Quote
Good Idea, Just a thought...

It might be worth contacting Jenvey first to see if they are interested and if they are what sort of discounts would apply ?
That way you might get more interest as folks will know roughly what the prices will be ?

The contact at Jenvey used to be a chap called Simon who was very good and very helpful.

Also worth checking about Delivery etc as sometimes suppliers only want to despatch a bulk order to one address.

(Have organised a few bulk buys in the past).

Jenvey is good quality and their linkages are clever stuff

jeffw

posted on 19/12/14 at 06:32 AM Reply With Quote
Don't forget you could do this via their dealers (Raceline, Omex etc). Also it is close to the Autosport show and I doubt you will get much out of them before that.

Ian Mantula

posted on 19/12/14 at 03:46 PM Reply With Quote
This is bad timing for me I just bought a couple of 48mm throttle bodies from them yesterday

Ian

mantula.org

itsawindupuk

posted on 19/12/14 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
I'm on the market for jenvey 48mm direct to head throttle bodies for my duratec so I'd definitely be interested.
greed1

posted on 20/12/14 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the advice, this is my first group buy if you haven't already guessed.
I'm on holiday the first week of the new year, so won't be able contact them before autosport show.
Bad luck In, welcome to the fourm by the way! Do you have any pics of your car I had to search on Google as I hadn't seen one before don't know how I missed them looks great!
Thanks for the interest I will keep you all updated.

Drive it stright sideways

rusty nuts

posted on 21/12/14 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
[ Do you have any pics of your car I had to search on Google as I hadn't seen one before don't know how I missed them looks great!
Thanks for the interest I will keep you all updated.

I remember as a teenager in 1967/8 seeing a Marcos drive through Cambridge every Friday and Saturday evening . Lovely looking car I built one for a friend in the late 80s but wasn't too impressed with the quality.the car hasn't changed a lot since the original

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.