Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Cars for sale
danny keenan

posted on 1/1/15 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
Cars for sale

If anyone is thinking of selling there cars Mk we will be making a for sale section on our website.
Each month we get over 15,000 views on our website so this could be a good place to sell you car.
If you need any more info please call me on 07779208569.

Also if anyone has an MK Indy R for sale with a hayabusa engine I would be interested in buying it as I have a lot of customers wanting second hand cars

Thanks Danny
Mk sportscars

daniel mason

posted on 1/1/15 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Good idea Danny! Any plans to enter a few sprints with the RR?
danny keenan

posted on 1/1/15 at 06:13 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I might do a few at Blyton as it's local.but I prefer curcuit racing.
Hope you do well this year dan

daniel mason

posted on 1/1/15 at 06:21 PM Reply With Quote
There's a 2 lapper at blyton early in season then a weekend like last year when I saw you in July with the west fields!
danny keenan

posted on 1/1/15 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
If you find out the date let me know.
I have some avon sprint tyres to drop on

daniel mason

posted on 1/1/15 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
17th may is 2 lapper
11th and 12th July wscc weekend

parkiboy

posted on 11/2/15 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
Whatever you do don't do it - I have to go court over a £330 fine for owning a car with out insurance because i let them sell my car and could not be bothered to do the paperwork like they promised..

Unfortunately for me i moved properties so any documentation for this car had gone to my old address so i had no idea this was the case until 18months later..

Dopdog

posted on 11/2/15 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by parkiboy
Whatever you do don't do it - I have to go court over a £330 fine for owning a car with out insurance because i let them sell my car and could not be bothered to do the paperwork like they promised..

Unfortunately for me i moved properties so any documentation for this car had gone to my old address so i had no idea this was the case until 18months later..

thats great, its always someone else's fault isn't it. What about doing your bit and sending off the slip to dvlc informing them that you have sold the car.

parkiboy

posted on 11/2/15 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dopdog
quote:
Originally posted by parkiboy

thats great, its always someone else's fault isn't it. What about doing your bit and sending off the slip to dvlc informing them that you have sold the car.

Because I didn't have it? They took the whole v5 off me as they wanted to sign it straight over to the new owner so they needed the main part.. the new owner keeps the slip in this situation.. I had nothing.

Cheers for your input though..

theduck

posted on 11/2/15 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
You should have kept and sent off the sold to trader slip
parkiboy

posted on 11/2/15 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
They said they needed it all, I thought it was a bit dodgy but I with the car going to France I wasn't sure of the process and figured they were the professionals not me so let them do their thing.. my mistake in this was not looking into the process and trusting MK to do something right.. I admit that.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.