Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Why ? Totaly o/t
Jon Ison

posted on 29/1/15 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
Why ? Totaly o/t

Why do we humans need to wipe our bottoms after a #2?

Every other creature on the planet seems to do ok without the need ?

40inches

posted on 29/1/15 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
Probably because they don't have to wash under crackers
russbost

posted on 29/1/15 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
Well, personally I'd find it a tad tricky to lick mine which is what many animals do, & I really can't say I find that an appealing thought! I'd also feel pretty silly sliding my backside down the lawn to do the job & doubt it would be much cleaner after that anyway!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
benchmark51

posted on 29/1/15 at 08:48 AM Reply With Quote
It wouldn't be very comfortable walking around with clinkers as some animals do.
Jon Ison

posted on 29/1/15 at 08:53 AM Reply With Quote
ewwwwwwww the mental pictures
40inches

posted on 29/1/15 at 08:58 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison

You did ask!

theprisioner

posted on 29/1/15 at 09:05 AM Reply With Quote
In New Zealand they call the bits that hang off Dags

http://sylvabuild.blogspot.com/

http://austin7special.blogspot.co.uk/

philw

posted on 29/1/15 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
Right then Jon, I dirty double dare you to go one week without wiping and report back on your loss of friends

Must try harder

russbost

posted on 29/1/15 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison

What he said ^^^^^^!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
maccmike

posted on 29/1/15 at 09:10 AM Reply With Quote
Right then Jon, I dirty double dare you to go one week without wiping and report back on your loss of friends

Concour!

motorcycle_mayhem

posted on 29/1/15 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
I guess (though I have no evidence) that there may be a relationship between the amount of hair and the need/wish to remove dags before they get hard. Things in my youth didn't need as much attention as they get now, with the onset of advanced middle age there's now the issue of piles, lots of bright covered blood everywhere. To counteract that, stools are now too hard for dags to form.
SPYDER

posted on 29/1/15 at 09:18 AM Reply With Quote
You need one of the following options...

kingster996

posted on 29/1/15 at 10:01 AM Reply With Quote
One word - dangleberries

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure

Staple balls

posted on 29/1/15 at 10:31 AM Reply With Quote
IIRC it's because we're primarily bipedal, so we have larger gluteal muscles (ie, an arse) which is rather an inconvenience when it comes to the free falling of crap.

However, I'm not sure how those worryingly skinny people with no arse get by, do they have to wipe?

ReMan

posted on 29/1/15 at 11:31 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SPYDER

He he!
I think I could find the original mag !

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

Bladerunner

posted on 29/1/15 at 02:26 PM Reply With Quote
Clag Away

So now I see what Engelbert Humperdink did before his singing career took off.

Adventure before Dementia

Jon Ison

posted on 29/1/15 at 03:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Staple balls
IIRC it's because we're primarily bipedal, so we have larger gluteal muscles (ie, an arse) which is rather an inconvenience when it comes to the free falling of crap.

However, I'm not sure how those worryingly skinny people with no arse get by, do they have to wipe?

Locostbuilders never fails, Google would not give such a factual answer to a genuine question.

Daf

posted on 29/1/15 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote
I've tried going without wiping - get's itchy after a couple of days I wouldnt recomend it!
tegwin

posted on 29/1/15 at 03:55 PM Reply With Quote
In this world where we drive for being environmentally friendly... how many tonnes of bogroll get used every year?

Infact... If we assume the average hairy arsed man gets through one bogroll a week... each bogroll weighs 227grams.

There are 64 million or so people on these fine isles... Lets assume 20 million are disgusting oafs who never wipe...

Over a year that is by my calculations 500,000 tonnes of arse wipe... I don't know how many trees that is but i'd suggest its more than 2....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

adithorp

posted on 29/1/15 at 04:16 PM Reply With Quote
But you're forgetting women seem to use at least a roll every time they have a piss.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

posted on 29/1/15 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote
I'd like to know why the papers got thinner ?

Not talking cheap stuff; even Andrex has become see through.

scudderfish

posted on 29/1/15 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SPYDER

Problem with that is if you want to spray backwards as diagrammed, you need to pedal backwards and there is a large risk of other things being dragged 'back and out'. If you pedal forwards you'll get slammed into the cross-bar.

Sometimes I think I think too much.

Dick Axtell

posted on 30/1/15 at 11:46 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
In this world where we drive for being environmentally friendly... how many tonnes of bogroll get used every year?
Infact... If we assume the average hairy arsed man gets through one bogroll a week... each bogroll weighs 227grams.
There are 64 million or so people on these fine isles... Lets assume 20 million are disgusting oafs who never wipe...
Over a year that is by my calculations 500,000 tonnes of arse wipe... I don't know how many trees that is but i'd suggest its more than 2....

Well, here it gets a bit tricky, raising the potential spectre of ....er racism?? I am referring to those countries where the normal practice is to use a water hose to flush one's rear end. I encountered one of these "facilities" during a working visit to Malaysia (on a project at Proton). Discovered the golden rule - always rent a towel before entering the cubicle! (It's a bit tricky after one has dropped ones trousers!). One answer, at least, to the paper consumption (t)issue.

Work-in-Progress: Changed to Zetec + T9. Still trying!!

steve m

posted on 30/1/15 at 12:13 PM Reply With Quote
I believe in some non "civilized country's" that your right hand is for eating and your left for cleaning up your bum and no paper
is used

I wouldn't want to get them mixed up

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

02GF74

posted on 30/1/15 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russbost
Well, personally I'd find it a tad tricky to lick mine which is what many animals do 

Which animals are licking your butt? :O Name and shame.

Changing the subject from no.2 to no.1, is it possible to urinate upside down? Is gravity required or all done by bladder muscles?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.