Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Small Block Chevy bits and turbos
flak monkey

posted on 27/2/15 at 09:20 AM Reply With Quote
Small Block Chevy bits and turbos

Right, major change of plan, for a number of reasons. That means I have lot's of shiny goodies available for sale. Engine parts are all for SBC. Prices ONO, you can collect or I can send via courier most items. Or meet at the NSRA swap meet on Sunday in Essex.

Pair of GT35 Anti Surge Turbos, both brand new.
I imported these from the USA, they are sold by a number of vendors over there, these were sold by CX racing and cost $400 each plus shipping and import duty so all in they cost about £400 each last year. Part number TRB-GT35-2-P82.

GT35 journal bearing turbos, capable of 500hp each. T3 exhaust flange. They have water cooled cartridges and come with a selection of fittings and hoses.

They are a T4 frame turbo with a T3 exhaust flange.

• 4" Air Inlet
• 2.5" Compressed Air Outlet
• Journal Bearing
• Standard T3 Turbine Housing Flange
• 4 bolt, 3" OD Exhaust Outlet
• 300~500 WHP
• Oil and Water Cooled
• Working Pressure: 6-25 PSI
• .70 A/R Compressor
• .82 A/R Turbine
• Compressor Wheel: 61.3 /82 mm
• Turbine Wheel: 62 /67.8 mm

While there are cheaper on eBay, these ones have been proven by many users in the USA. While they aren't genuine Garret items, they are much better quality than a number of the Chinese items available.

£300 each or £600 pair inc delivery. Or you can collect.

Pair of external 60mm wastegates to suit the above turbos. New in the boxes. £70 pair inc delivery

350 SBC block. Bored 0.040". Fitted with Milodon splayed main caps. Filled to bottom of water pump holes with Moroso block filler. Needs line boring and the bores honing to finish it off. This is a roller cam block, and I've got the rear main seal mount etc for it that will come with it. Along with a few other bits including sump etc. £250 no post, collect only The Milodon mains cost that much on their own!

Set of 8, Scat Pro Comp rods with 7/16 bolts. Part number 2-ICR5700-7/16. Brand new in the box. 5.7" long. £300 inc delivery

GM Forged crank for 350SBC, one piece rear main. Crack free, standard journal sizes checked and good to go. £120

Scat SFI 168 tooth flex plate - brand new in box -FP-350L-SFI £50

SBC heavy duty main bearings - Sealed Power 4663M - stock size £30

SBC heavy duty rod bearings - Sealed Power 8-2555CP - stock size £25

SBC heavy duty cam bearings - Durabond CHP-8 - stock size £25

Felpro one piece rear main seal kit - BS40520 - £18

Felpro one piece sump gasket for one piece rear main engine - OS34500R - £18

Can work out a deal if you want more than one item. Or I could build the engine up as a short block for you if you wanted to pay for the additional work required...

Probably got a load more stuff in the shed.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.