Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Great Wall Steed crewcab pickup
CNHSS1

posted on 26/4/15 at 08:37 PM Reply With Quote
Great Wall Steed crewcab pickup

this has been my company car for 3 years but new car coming in a couple of weeks means it has to go.

its basically a Chinese copy of all the popular smaller pickups.
mileage 60,499 although will rise as still in use
3years old. only owned by us

standard SE spec 2.0L turbo diesel 4cyl
full leather both front and rear, heated front seats, aircon, Bluetooth CD player, 2wd with switchable 4wd high and low ratios from dash. Heated rear cab window and heated rear Autoplas top window. Privacy glass on pickup bed top.

recent front tyres, full service history just had major 60K service, 1st MOT and some warranty work, has wanted for nothing. Has the upgraded boost hose (silicone, doesn't split like the stock one). We had TrafficMaster Satnav fitted, (press a button calls an operator and you speak to them and it sends the route to the car--shimples!).
I had a Witter tow bar fitted (not some crap one!) with twin electrics to suit trailers and caravans. Great tow vehicle.
We carpeted the load space too, makes quieter and stops wtuff sliding about

Bad Points
the paint work on the plastic arch flares has the odd mark on the drivers side front and drivers side rear, seems the paint isn't as good as on the steelwork. Few stone chips on lacquer, usual 60k stuff. Few marks on the rear bumper and one of the rear parking sensors is missing but doesn't seem to affect its operational coverage

so the price. £18k new, Autotrader and ebay have it at about £9k value but we want £7750 for quick sale and if you buy it as a business I will give you a VAT invoice too

new car arrives in 2 weeks.
U2u me for any more info. Car located in shropshire TF3 or SY5
Cheers Craig
Pics to follow

[Edited on 26/4/15 by CNHSS1]

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

CNHSS1

posted on 26/4/15 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.