Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: for sale 100cc direct drive historic/classic kart
will121

posted on 24/8/15 at 09:01 AM Reply With Quote
for sale 100cc direct drive historic/classic kart

as this forum stretches to many interests, just thought i would a a link to my kart for sale on gumtree if interested, thanks

gumtree add

1980’s historic/classic kart, but unable to locate any manufacture details on the frame, usable just for fun or may be eligible for historic kart races, displays etc but not checked.
The engine is a 2 stroke 100cc direct drive unit, TKM FF99TT unit sold new on May 9th 1980 as confirmed by tal-co and has good compression, ive had it running as attached link of a temporary fuel tank (as didn’t want to fill fuel tank then store) but will need carb setting up when on track to ensure mixture ok.
This summer I have stripped down the rolling chassis to every bolt, checked, lubricated and repainted, I did not strip the engine as it has good compression and ran ok. Currently rolling on aluminium 3 bolt hubs and matching rims as better for every day use, but also comes with period aluminium split rims with the matching hubs.
Also a home made direct drive kart starter gun, battery needs replacing but works fine when jump started with slave care battery
Kart also come with a lot of period spare parts as shown in picture being
Modern style plastics with additional side mounting framework
Paddock stand
Various Split rims sections to make up front and rears, with inner tubes to avoid general issue with sections leaking.
Set of tyres
Spare seat
Selection of rear sprockets
Spare stub axles, steering rods
Selection of spark plugs/carb parts

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.