Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Westfield Bodywork
aerodynamix

posted on 7/9/15 at 11:18 AM Reply With Quote
Westfield Bodywork

From my own personal stash of parts I have the following offered on a collection only basis from GL15 postcode area
My contact number is 07971 264550 , please note I will not post these parts and do not have sufficient packing to be able to wrap for you , however I may be able to get from here in Gloucestershire to , Swindon , Cardiff if that helps .

Pictures will be posted later tonight when I have uploaded them

1 x NARROW Westfield Nose Cone , complete with filler just needs finishing off and painting £20.00 these are about £270 from Westfield new and take 6 weeks to have made , great as a spare .

1 x NARROW Westfield Scuttle panel , again free filler included just needs a bit of finishing off , would be ideal for an Aeroscreened car so you can swap complete scuttles over to save messing with windscreens £20.00 these too are big money off Westfield and take a long time to get made .

1 x NARROW Westfield bonnet in satin black , filter hole has been previously filled and may want tidying up however available for a measly £25.00

1 x WIDE Westfield used screen fillet in bright yellow £10 plus post

I also have a set of black k&n minators 3 x 6" et18 and 3 x 7" et5 , freshly powdercoated in black , come with a new set of toyo r888's in gg compound wheels and tyres are £500 or 6 wheels are £300 - thats £50 a wheel and look like £100 wheels and new set of tyres is £300 , fair I think but open to realistic offers .

Contact me on 07971 264550 or email me on info at aerodynamix.co.uk

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

dave

posted on 7/9/15 at 01:04 PM Reply With Quote
dont suppose you have a crash pad for a SDV kit lying around needing a new home?
aerodynamix

posted on 7/9/15 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
Crash pad

Sorry Dave I don't , I know Tom advertised one on wscc earlier but there are a couple of names against it so far I think , might be worth a look .

Cheers Julian

aerodynamix

posted on 9/9/15 at 08:11 PM Reply With Quote
Bodywork

All three panels can go for £50 as a deal to get them out of the way

CorseChris

posted on 10/9/15 at 02:58 PM Reply With Quote
I'd like the nose please, but it's a 100 mile round trip to come get it. I would only want it as a starting point to make a mould for a much wider and shorter version, so wouldn't mind if it wasn't well packed....you could even cut it into 4 sections if that helped. Would you consider shipping please?
aerodynamix

posted on 10/9/15 at 08:20 PM Reply With Quote
Sold

Unfortunately all parts have now gone earlier today I had them advertised elsewhere

If however I come across another nose which might happen I'll give you a shout via LCB

CorseChris

posted on 11/9/15 at 08:01 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks anyway Julian...as it happens, I spotted your other ad. shortly after posting on this one and realised I'd missed out.

Be interested if you do happen to come across something suitable as a starting point for a mould. Pretty much any would do I guess. Can also find me on WSCC under the same name so whichever suits you.

Cheers

Chris

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.