Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Furore Cars ltd and Furore Products
obuckle

posted on 3/3/16 at 05:33 PM Reply With Quote
Furore Cars ltd and Furore Products

Hi all my name is Oliver and I work with Russ at Furore Cars Ltd and Furore Products

If you have had any dealings with us in the past year and a half about parts and or brake lines the chances are you have been dealing with me

In the coming months a few things will be changing on our end as I am taking over as director of both companies

For all of you who deal with us nothing will be changing orders can be made in the same way and all discounts will still stand the only difference is that you will now need to message me and not Russ if you do message Russ about parts he will simply direct you to me

If you are after information about the cars themselves then you will need to still message Russ as I am only taking control of the parts and brake lines

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Regards

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
russbost

posted on 3/3/16 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
Just to confirm that Oliver is genuine & not trying to make a clandestine takeover of my business!

He's been running things for the last 18 months to 2 years so if you've been pleased with my service you've also been pleased with his!

I will still be around so if there is any technical stuff he's uncertain of then he has ready access to my knowledge & expertise such as it is

I will also still be continuing to produce the Furore Formula Car, but I will become a sole trader once again in that business so the cars & parts for them that I supply will no longer attract VAT, so that should be a welcome 20% discount as from April this year.

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
FuryRebuild

posted on 3/3/16 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Good luck to you both.

When all you have is a hammer, everything around you is a nail.

www.furyrebuild.co.uk

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.