Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Lithium ion battery charging
Shooter63

posted on 18/4/17 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
Lithium ion battery charging

I've been following a thread on uphill racers about the above batteries ( sky rich make) I'm pretty sure which one I need, my question is, do they charge off a normal alternator, Im planning on using a bedford rascal one on the car, or do you need to change anything.

Shooter

jeffw

posted on 19/4/17 at 05:17 AM Reply With Quote
Normal alternator.

Shooter63

posted on 19/4/17 at 06:57 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
Normal alternator.

Thanks Jeff.

Shooter

russbost

posted on 19/4/17 at 07:24 AM Reply With Quote
Suspect you'd get a much better price on the battery from Furore Products

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, I only deal with the actual car building side of things, my daughter & her partner Oliver now run the business & still do all the li ion batteries. They will happily give same discounts as I always did when dealing directly rather than thro' the website or Ebay, it's usually 5% off, sometimes 10% depending on the product. Just give Oliver a ring 07905 879407 or drop him an email to info@furoreproducts.co.uk or furoreproducts@hotmail.com & tell him you've spoken to me

Confirm they will charge from any normal charging system as long as not over 14.5V

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
nickm

posted on 19/4/17 at 06:26 PM Reply With Quote
Hi
Bought a Lithium Ion from Furore good service and a good product, started my zetec se no problem weighs 900g compared with 10.4.
Biggest problem i had was its tiny and i had to rethink the battery tray.

Nick M

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.