Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Furore Combined Dip & Main Beam Projector Lights
scootz

posted on 2/9/17 at 09:44 AM Reply With Quote
Furore Combined Dip & Main Beam Projector Lights

Anyone tried these?

LINK TO WEBSITE

I like the fact that they are very small at 50mm across the lens, but I'm finding myself being tempted by the nearest Hella equivalent which are 90mm across the lens. Why? Well, mainly because they're Hella which means they've been tried and tested over MANY years, and also because they are similarly priced.

Any views?

It's Evolution Baby!

russbost

posted on 2/9/17 at 11:22 AM Reply With Quote
Scootz, most recent customer Furore passed IVA with them just this week

[img] Description
Description
[/img]

I actually prefer the ones in a housing,

link,

but obviously depends what you are using them for

I didn't think the Hella ones had both dip & main in the same light, or have they now changed? Also compared to the FP ones they are HUGE

I was selling all the projector units for around 5/6 years before Oliver took over the business, we only ever had compliments about the lights, never any complaints, the set you see on the customers car are about 6 or 7 years old, (they are to be changed for the type in the housing) still going strong

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.