Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tiger Avon for sale
mooreej

posted on 8/1/18 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
Tiger Avon for sale

After three years of happy ownership I'm selling on my Tiger Avon, thought I'd offer it up here before posting anywhere else.

I have to admit I'm not a builder myself, I bought the car ready built directly from Tiger Racing in 2015 who were selling it on behalf of a customer. As part of the purchase I had them put on a smaller steering wheel and changed the exhaust for a packable unit. It also went back to them in 2016 for a service, MOT and to have floor mounted pedals fitted.

The car has a 2l Zetec, twin Webber 45 carbs, Webcon Alpha engine management, Facet fuel pump, low weight fly-wheel, electronic speedo and Luke 4-point harnesses. The MOT is until April and the car is currently in winter storage in my garage so no tax at present. I've done less than a thousand miles since buying it, around 5100 on the milometer.

I'm looking for around £4700, the car is in Harpenden (south Hertfordshire). Please get in touch if you're interested.

Ed

Some photos:

Here also is a short vide of the car running:

Tiger running

[Edited on 8/1/18 by mooreej]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

big_wasa

posted on 9/1/18 at 05:47 PM Reply With Quote
Nice looking Avon that.
Zetec1.6

posted on 12/1/18 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mooreej
After three years of happy ownership I'm selling on my Tiger Avon, thought I'd offer it up here before posting anywhere else.

I have to admit I'm not a builder myself, I bought the car ready built directly from Tiger Racing in 2015 who were selling it on behalf of a customer. As part of the purchase I had them put on a smaller steering wheel and changed the exhaust for a packable unit. It also went back to them in 2016 for a service, MOT and to have floor mounted pedals fitted.

The car has a 2l Zetec, twin Webber 45 carbs, Webcon Alpha engine management, Facet fuel pump, low weight fly-wheel, electronic speedo and Luke 4-point harnesses. The MOT is until April and the car is currently in winter storage in my garage so no tax at present. I've done less than a thousand miles since buying it, around 5100 on the milometer.

I'm looking for around £4700, the car is in Harpenden (south Hertfordshire). Please get in touch if you're interested.

Ed

Some photos:

Tiger running

Zetec1.6

posted on 12/1/18 at 03:08 PM Reply With Quote
Tiger for sale - very interested if you could let me know the best way to get in touch?

quote:
Originally posted by mooreej

Ed

Some photos:

Tiger running

Zetec1.6

posted on 12/1/18 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
Tiger

Hi,

I am very interested in the Tiger you have for sale and wanted to get in touch regarding viewing it, could you let me know the best way forward?

Thanks,

Andy

stav

posted on 13/1/18 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
tiger

also intrested can u let me no thx
mooreej

posted on 22/1/18 at 09:25 AM Reply With Quote
Gone

Sold.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.