Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BEC garage CV32 area
Tartanpimpernel

posted on 12/4/18 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote
BEC garage CV32 area

Can anyone recommend a good garage ideally within 20-30miles of the CV32 area, I live down the road from Stoneyleigh but there's not a lot here

The garage I've used for years owned/run by an ex-racer, has wound his business up and retired.

Have a load of garages around me, but few will touch a kitcar and even less a BEC

Have reached out to Northampton Motorsports but they are incredibly busy

theduck

posted on 12/4/18 at 05:09 PM Reply With Quote
What do you need doing? Garage I work with, Steve walford motorsport, can probably help with kit things - www.swmotorsport.tk - I know he does quite a bit with bike engine cars, as well as the 2CV’s he was on top gear with!
Beamerboy

posted on 8/6/18 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
Steve Walford Motorsport

Had my single seater here today and cannot rate Steve highly enough the trouble shooting is second to none his knowledge is fantastic , he’s sorted my car out ten fold turned it from a wet lettuce to a monster now power wise . Sorted this out and the problems quickly and he is so precise it’s untrue I really cannot sing his praises enough and first time ever met him

Thanks to Tartan for your message here I would never have found Steve with out this was great meeting you also can’t wait see your car when I’ve finished it when Steve’s done it will be awesome too

Tartanpimpernel

posted on 6/7/18 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry for delay in my replying to my own thread, been away with work

thanks theduck

thanks Beamerboy for the feedback, backed up all the good things I'd heard after a little asking about.

have an oil leak issue which I think is shifter shaft seal ( I hope )

hopefully changing hours soon at work so I can give Steve a call, restricted to email atm which isnt ideal.

thanks again

-c

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.