Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Help DVLA Contact Number Kits and Rebuilds
mikeb

posted on 11/5/18 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
Help DVLA Contact Number Kits and Rebuilds

Having sent off all my documents at the start of the week I've just realized I've done something stupid.
I sent the copy of the V55/5 not the original that was sat on my scanner.

I can only get through to a DVAL general enquiry number, there only advice was to wait for all the documents to be rejected and returned (How long will that take). Then resend the whole pack with the missing document another 10 days to process.
They wouldn't connect me to the actual department to let them know I'll send it in separately.

Anyone got a number for the mysterious Daniella that's been mentioned or a number for the kits and rebuilds section?

I'm so annoyed at myself right now!

tims31

posted on 11/5/18 at 12:04 PM Reply With Quote
I think the kits and Rebuilds direct number is 01792 786053

HTH

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

mikeb

posted on 11/5/18 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
Phew, might have saved the day. Lovely helpful lady was understanding and put a note of the file, checked I'd included everything else and gave me my reference number. V55/5 original is in the post. Top tip don't send stuff recorded delivery (if you're brave) it slows it down getting to them!

Rubbish advice from the central DVLA help desk

Mike

r1_pete

posted on 11/5/18 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
The DVLA staff are very helpful once you get past the help desk, I suspect its outsourced to a bunch of script followers..
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tims31

posted on 12/5/18 at 06:39 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikeb
Phew, might have saved the day. Lovely helpful lady was understanding and put a note of the file, checked I'd included everything else and gave me my reference number. V55/5 original is in the post. Top tip don't send stuff recorded delivery (if you're brave) it slows it down getting to them!

Rubbish advice from the central DVLA help desk

Mike

Great, yep I found the people in the Kits and Rebuild section really helpful. I sent my stuff recorded delivery and it took almost 10 days before they even saw it but I sent it to the address on the forms not to the kits and Rebuilds section.

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.