Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Temporary Garage / Tent 3m x 6m - cheap..
JimSpencer

posted on 21/7/18 at 09:25 AM Reply With Quote
Temporary Garage / Tent 3m x 6m - cheap..

Temporary Garage / Tent 3m x 6m

Not quite free to a good home..

This is a substantial temporary garage / tent, in white.
It is slot together steel tubing, and heavy duty canopy & sides with roll up door, it can be bolted/pegged down so can be left in place for some time.

It is not the EzUp type, so once together and fastened down isn’t going to blow away in a stiff breeze.. however it also takes a few minutes to put up and take down so if you’re looking for something to use for an hour or two this isn’t it.
If however you’re looking for something to use for a few days or a week or two, then this is what you need.

Not been used for a few years, but certainly all the big bits are here, might need the odd R clip or bungee cord to complete.

The longest poles are some 6ft long, so needs an estate to be transported in.

It’s in my way so needs to go, must be collected, will help the buyer load etc - £20 or swap for a Chinese takeaway

Located near Crewe – 01270 842043 / 07976 623772 / U2U

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

ReMan

posted on 21/7/18 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
How much space does this take up when not erected!
Very interested for next project

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

russbost

posted on 21/7/18 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
I know you've said temporary, but how would it do as a permanent fixture for a couple of years? Also would it be feasible to stick it on a pallet & ship it for any sort of sensible cost?

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
JimSpencer

posted on 21/7/18 at 03:53 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

Sorry, before I could reply to the questions it's been taken!

If anything changes I'll contact the other u2u's in order received

Thanks

Jim

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.