Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: interesting u tube video
ruskino80

posted on 23/9/18 at 07:45 AM Reply With Quote
interesting u tube video

came across this video and found it quite interesting.

https://youtu.be/xZgz1vKjggw

theconrodkid

posted on 23/9/18 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
he does a lot of really usefull video,s , it,s amazing what he finds out just by checking the VIN number...buyer beware and all that

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Mr Whippy

posted on 24/9/18 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
yeah watched quite a few of his, put me right off buying any damaged repairables
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve m

posted on 24/9/18 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
Ive bought five Cat C cars over the years, and the current 2008 Mondeo that I bought in 2009, is still going strong, and no need to change it yet

however, there are things that I look out for, yet im no expert,

I only buy panel damaged cars not severe rear or front ended ones

I only go for mainstream cars, like Mondeo's Focus's etc, as spares are everywhere in breakers or fleebay, were as prestige car spares are not, and one XJ Jag I was looking at a couple of years ago, I would only be able to buy brand new parts, as not one breaker had two nearside doors complete, in stock, £1000 each from Jaguar !!!!

I didn't buy the Jag

Imho your never going to make money out of Writeoff cars unless you can turn them round in a week, but you can save a fortune on having a new car on the drive, that owes you not a lot of cash, but for me, I buy a 5k car, as in my Mondeo, that was a year old when I got it, I spent 1k fixing and painting it,
The car has cost me 6k plus servicing etc, and is still worth 2-3k now

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.