Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sierra Diff 3.92 lsd viscous /Also plate slipper
greenwood03

posted on 12/10/18 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
Sierra Diff 3.92 lsd viscous /Also plate slipper

As it says above....3.92 sierra lsd ( viscous )- 7inch , with 100mm bolt on flanges. This was overhauled by Road and Race in June '17....and has been in my car since - so in full working order. Just replaced it so it's for sale.
Located 2 miles from Brands Hatch, 15 mins from the D/ford Crossing - between sevenoaks/swanley.
Happy to courier although will have to verify cost for that ( guessing £20-25 due to the weight)....or happy to meet within 10 miles or so of Sevenoaks if it makes things easier.
£400 + postage

Also. I have a 3j plate slipper unit ...this was fitted to my car previously and again that was checked out by 3j themselves sometime around March '17 ( it was bought/fitted early '16). To be crystal clear....this is just the slipper unit and therefore you'll need to pop it into an existing diff unit/casing. Think they're around £750/800 nowadays....
£400 + postage

( will list separately when i get a moment, but also have 2 momo 250mm suede steering wheels, 1 drilled for a Caterham fit in good 'nick', the other drilled for a vw less good...perfectly serviceable but showing its age).

http://southernkitcars.comIntermarque Club for owners in the South/South East

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.