Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I know it,s the stun but ....
theconrodkid

posted on 17/11/18 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
I know it,s the stun but ....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7761647/guy-martin-charged-fake-licence/

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

shindha

posted on 17/11/18 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
I think they should give him a honorary one they give thick people honorary degrees and the way he can ride a bike he should be made a driving god.
theconrodkid

posted on 17/11/18 at 11:12 AM Reply With Quote
in a lot of people,s eyes, he is a god already...mine included.

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

JacksAvon

posted on 18/11/18 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
DVLA are not know for their accuracy.

Ask numerous people who, when renewing their licence, have found several categories missing from their new licence.

Or, have returned to them a provisional licence despite them having passed their test and holding a full licence.

In response to a Freedom of Information act request, DVLA stated.....
"Our most recent estimate of t he percentage of driver records that are correct in every respect is 73.82 %."

Well, that is ok then.............

I had to take lesson and my test all over again because these wazzooks refused to believe I had a full car icence despite giving them the licence number.

Planks

[Edited on 033030p://0420 by JacksAvon]

The sickness started in 2001 with a Robin Hood 3A, Prelit Westy,Tiger Cub, Tiger Avon, Tiger R6, 16v Mini, Sylva Fury Fireblade, Westfield Sei, Mallock Mk11, Fireblade Locost, Tiger Avon, Procomp LA Gold, Mk26 Mallock...........and now a Mk18 Mallock.....LR750, Vandiemen FX02

big_wasa

posted on 18/11/18 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
I was told last week you only have a few days to rectify there cock Ups before it’s tuff luck and you have to retake.
JacksAvon

posted on 18/11/18 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
DVLA Gits

The sickness started in 2001 with a Robin Hood 3A, Prelit Westy,Tiger Cub, Tiger Avon, Tiger R6, 16v Mini, Sylva Fury Fireblade, Westfield Sei, Mallock Mk11, Fireblade Locost, Tiger Avon, Procomp LA Gold, Mk26 Mallock...........and now a Mk18 Mallock.....LR750, Vandiemen FX02

nick205

posted on 19/11/18 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
From personal experience (had to hand my driving licence back to the the DVLA 4 years ago due to epilepsy and now report each individual seizure to the DVLA using their FEP1 form) I personally find the DVLA slow to react and their responses often inaccurate. I send any communication to them in writing using the "Signed Receipt" service to ensure they receive it.

In this story it seems likely to me they've made an error. If they have their correction of the error (if it is an error) will not be quick and they're unlikely to apologise for it.

theduck

posted on 20/11/18 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote
Would an error really go as far as prosecuting him?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.