Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Flexi Brake Hoses
Hellfire

posted on 10/1/19 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
Flexi Brake Hoses

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of flexible brake hoses please?

Also not sure exactly what I need... I think the flexi has a male bulkhead fitting on each end which are 3/8 NPT or M10 x 1? For Sierra rear calipers......

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Phil

[Edited on 10-1-19 by Hellfire]

gaz_gaz

posted on 10/1/19 at 08:46 AM Reply With Quote
I've just ordered a pair from furore. This is the second time I've used them and the first pair where perfect.

You can design them on the website, pick length,fittings and colours ect.

https://furoreproducts.co.uk

[Edited on 10/1/19 by gaz_gaz]

nick205

posted on 10/1/19 at 09:00 AM Reply With Quote
Pretty sure Ford Sierra brake threads are all M10x1 (certainly that's what my memory tells me from building my Sierra based MK Indy a few years ago). I'd have thought "furore" would be able to confirm this if you ask.
nick205

posted on 10/1/19 at 09:00 AM Reply With Quote
Pretty sure Ford Sierra brake threads are all M10x1 (certainly that's what my memory tells me from building my Sierra based MK Indy a few years ago). I'd have thought "furore" would be able to confirm this if you ask.
russbost

posted on 10/1/19 at 09:10 AM Reply With Quote
All Sierra calipers are indeed M10 x 1.0, nearly all European cars from around mid 80's are ma10 x 1.0

If you talk to Oli at Furore Products direct, either phone or email he will offer a small discount to LCB members 07905 879407 or info@furoreproducts.co.uk

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
peter030371

posted on 10/1/19 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
second for Furore, used them on two builds and always spot on and last really well
snippy

posted on 10/1/19 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
I rang Oli on Monday this week to order some brake hoses. I wanted my hoses by the weekend but he mentioned they were busy catching up from orders over Christmas. However, the hoses were on my doorstep 3 days later! Fantastic Service, well done Furore.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.