Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: SWB Mk 6 Jedi for sale
gixermark

posted on 13/3/19 at 06:12 PM Reply With Quote
SWB Mk 6 Jedi for sale

Guys,

i have my Jedi up for sale on piston heads/racecarsdirect.. and a couple of other forums...

full details in the ad, but also to note - there is a chance i could deliver to England (i am in N Ireland) if paid for prior........ i can also work a keen deal on an enclosed trailer if that helps to move the Jedi to a new home that will use her.... its a trailer literall made for the Jedi - U brackets pop out of the floor to quickly secure the wheels.... has a tyre rack, bench for spares/tools and jerry can holders that i had added to go to spa 3-4 years ago.. everything is enclosed dry/clean and being single axle can be managed single handed.

you'll not go quicker for less than this....... the Jedi Factory price genuine circuits spec cars to be 15-16K, mine is priced at 13.5K

https://www.racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/101299/jedi-mk-6-k5-gsxr1000-swb-potential-to-delive

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Slimy38

posted on 13/3/19 at 07:52 PM Reply With Quote
I have to say kudos on the first pic, not many cars can be advertised with an airborne shot!! Good luck with the sale.
gixermark

posted on 13/3/19 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Ha... cheers. All 4 wheels too! Cadwell is some awesome
Mr Whippy

posted on 14/3/19 at 07:22 AM Reply With Quote
as above great picture and what a cracking car, wish I could afford it
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.