Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale Tiger GTA 2019 model
snippy

posted on 27/8/19 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
For Sale Tiger GTA 2019 model

Lovely looking Tiger GTA For Sale.

My own GTA which I built between Nov 2016 and Feb 2019. IVA`d on 22/2/19 and passed first time. Registered for road use since 1/4/19 and allocated a new `19` number plate by DVLA. The V5 is in my name and it is correctly registered as a Tiger GTA. You can put a personalised number plate on this car. No MOT is required until 1/4/2022!

I came across this as an unfinished Tiger Avon. I took the car apart down to its chassis and completely rebuilt it and in doing so changed it to the GTA style bodywork. I will provide a CD comprising of over 500 photographs taken during the strip down and rebuild. I also have a huge pile of all the build receipts obtained during the cars build which includes the original purchase of the chassis and its allocated chassis number from Tiger Racing. All the build history will come with the car.

Spec:- Tiger Avon chassis & wishbones, Black Gel Coat GRP bodywork with silver vinyl stripes applied, Toyota 4AGE 1.6 16v Engine with the stronger Smallport 7 Rib block. The engine was supplied by Raw Engineering originally as a fully reconditioned engine. Twin Weber 40 carbs with Ram Air Filters, Omex Engine Management ECU, Adjustable Gaz shocks all round, 15” mini lite style alloy wheels with Toyo Proxo tyres, New Battery, Silicone Water Hoses, Lightweight aluminium VW Polo radiator, Type 9 Gearbox 5 speed, Sierra Rear Diff, Cortina drilled front brake discs, Cortina front hubs & M16 brake calipers, Rear brakes are drums, Smiths Electrical Telemetrix Gauges, Bright 6 LED dash lights, carbon look dash, rear lights are all LED, Intatrim Seats with TRS `Tiger` 4 point harnesses, Aero screen, carpeted interior. There is a 12v Satnav/charging socket and there is also an immobilisation device fitted.

The Engine was set up at Northampton Motorsport to get the emissions right for the IVA test. The engine is quiet and smooth. If I was keeping the car it could do with another rolling road session to re-tune the carbs and ECU to get better BHP and performance. The 4AGE engines are still sought after in the racing community as they are very tuneable. This therefore could be removed and sold and replaced with a Zetec or Duratec if you wished.

This car has covered just 170 miles currently. Its first proper outing was to the Stoneleigh Show in May. The GTA was photographed at the show by CompleteKitCar magazine for a feature about Tiger Racing celebrating their 30 years. The GTA features in the September 2019 magazine issue. A great chance to own a lovely Tiger in their 30th Anniversary year.

I also own another Tiger which I built in 2006. I can`t keep both so one must go. Although the GTA is new it has the smaller interior of the two for my build. I`m 6ft 3 with long legs and simply don`t fit! You will not fit comfortably in this car if you are a similar height and stocky build. However, modifications could be made for extra leg room for example it uses the Sierra pedal box currently. Swapping to floor mounted pedals would gain some extra leg room along with fitting a smaller steering wheel. Anything is possible I suppose. A lot of care has gone into the build and I will still be sad to see it go. The new owner can develop the car further with upgrades if they so wish. Priced to sell at £12,000 ovno for what is in effect a new car. Genuine private sale. Car is located in South Leicestershire. Car is advertised elsewhere and also on Ebay (linky -------> FYAAOSwhGRdWaXp" target="_blank">https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tiger-GTA-Avon-Kit-Car-2019-model/174001540869?hash=item28834ccf05:gFYAAOSwhGRdWaXp

For any further details contact Nick on 07939 121551.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

snippy

posted on 22/9/19 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
Back on Ebay now in the correct category! Price reduced to £11,500 ono.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.