Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: ETB Instruments
SteveWallace

posted on 2/9/19 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
ETB Instruments

It's been a while since I posted on here, but I just wanted to take the time to make a recommendation about ETB instruments.

I bought a full set of dash instruments from ETB in 2013 whilst in the midst of my Viento build. A few weeks ago the odometer developed a fault in that it would measure the journey that I was on but forget it again when I turned the ignition off. I phoned John at ETB to enquire about the cost of repair and then sent it to him. I got it back in full working order in less than a week and all they they charged was the postage. After 6 years since purchase, that's what I call good customer service.

Steve

"I know every nut and bolt and cog in that car, I built it myself" - The Prisoner, 1967

nick205

posted on 2/9/19 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
I'd call that good service as well and thanks for taking the time to post and tell us.
ian locostzx9rc2

posted on 2/9/19 at 06:17 PM Reply With Quote
As said always been very helpful to me excellent service products and after care
bi22le

posted on 2/9/19 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
They are based on my industrial estate. I rocked up at their front door to pick their brains about sensors. They invited me, made me feel welcome and answered all my questions.

Old school outfit, good guys to deal with.

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

James

posted on 4/9/19 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote
I bought 2nd hand gauges and they were really helpful with sorting me out with the correct senders, replacement lamps, codes for the speedo settings etc.
Great guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Deckman001

posted on 4/10/20 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
Hi all, I just wanted to say a great big thanks to John at ETB, he diagnosed a fault with my speedo over an email and his advice was second to none.
So a massive thank you and recommendation to John at ETB Instruments in Southend on Sea.

Jason

John Bonnett

posted on 26/3/21 at 01:33 PM Reply With Quote
Following good reports on here I have just ordered a set of ETB instruments. Thank you for your recommendations.
bi22le

posted on 26/3/21 at 02:38 PM Reply With Quote
That's what we do.

It's known as the best ruddy car forum on the planet for a reason!

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

John Bonnett

posted on 26/3/21 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bi22le
That's what we do.

It's known as the best ruddy car forum on the planet for a reason!

No argument there. Best by far and then some.

ian locostzx9rc2

posted on 26/3/21 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
Ordered some new gauges for my new car recently always excellent service and customer service is second to none

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.