It is running 490BHP on super unleaded currently, the max speed on the data was 156MPH although I think my eyes where shut at the time. With Adaptive
Knock Control on the ECU it should make 530 on super, 570 or so on 102 and over 600 on 120 Octane. Plan is to stick with super unless I need the
extra 102 Octane power for runoffs.
The driver/chassis needs improving before more power is really required. I did a 82 sec run in the video and the top guys ended up on 76/77 secs,
most of which was gained in the first few corners off the start where I'm still not on it. The middle and last sectors I was there or
I've got the wheel sensors working correctly now so the ECU knows what each wheel is going. I can now add the GPS module & calibrations
switches for Launch & Traction. I then need to have a test day to set up launch and traction .
Adaptive Knock control needs to be added to the ECU and we can then go back onto the rollers and should be able to get 520-530BHP on Shell Vmax and
550-570 on 102 Octane. Means I can switch between the two and know the engine is safe.
Gearbox (Hewland FTR-200) needs a lower CWP (3.44) and changing of 4/5/6 gears to drop the max speed in 1st from 75mph to 62mph which will help get
the car off the line (one of the biggest issues)
New clutch required but not a replacement for what is there but rather a thicker twin plate non-sintered clutch, this will cope with the heat better
and not fail every few months.
New triple element wing (think Jag XJR-14) by T89 Designs (Cal Trump, Dr Doctor on here) in ali which will be very interesting.
Rebuilt the shocks and errr...I think that might be it lol.