Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Westfield SE Fast road/Track/Sprint
syman84

posted on 29/1/20 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
Westfield SE Fast road/Track/Sprint

Very reluctant sale but I have seen something i would like so this will be a limited time sale offer.

Having much of the car re-built over the last two years mechanically this car is in great condition and is about to have the body work prepared ready for the sale, the spec is now as follows

The Oily Bits

1600cc 185bhp Rover K originally built by Dave Brooks in Crewe (dyno sheets from original build), then rebuilt by Dave to same spec in 2013, bills for £3k for rebuild, approx. 2500 miles on new engine
Fuelling on Jenvey throttle bodies, MBE ECU
Gearbox: 5 speed Type 9 Quaife alloy cased Tran-X SCCR internals (rebuilt winter 2018 and only 6 sprints c50 miles since)
Engine/box Professionally Installed using Caterham alloy bell housing and alloy sump
English live rear axle using alloy diff casing, 4.7 CWP & Tran-X LSD (rebuilt with new plates June 2019)
Exhaust: Stainless custom built by Wunoff in Bradford, 4-2-1 as specified by Rover K tuners.
Steering rack: Rally Design 2.2 ratio Quick Rack
Suspension poly bushed throughout

The Car

Bright orange with green stripe
New FIA approved caged cage new May 2019
Carbon fibre dash & rear deck and aero screen
Tillet lightweight racing seats - specifically designed for seven roadsters (not currently installed as I had foam bag seat for sprinting)
Compomotive CXR’s 7Inch rear 6Inch front with Nankang AR1 tyres fitted July 2019
Includes tonneau cover, full side screens, hood and windscreen and a host of spares including diffs wishbones half shafts Etc
Mot June 2020

This car has been fantastic during my first 2 full seasons of sprinting and helped me to win the 2018 Westfield speed series novice championship and 2019 mini sprint winner.

This is a properly well spec’ed car that can hold its own against some much faster machinery on the day.

This car is also happy to bumble along on country roads for a Sunday afternoon blat.

£10,495 ONO

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

syman84

posted on 29/1/20 at 08:16 AM Reply With Quote
Westfield SE
Westfield SE

syman84

posted on 20/2/20 at 02:59 PM Reply With Quote
Reduced for a quick sale £9k firm
Nitro66

posted on 20/2/20 at 04:20 PM Reply With Quote
Do you know the rough weight?
syman84

posted on 20/2/20 at 04:43 PM Reply With Quote
It was 513Kg before i stripped out the widscreen wippers motor etc, removed the old 15inch comp ML's for 13 inch CXR's but have added a full cage so i would be hopful of it being around the 490kg mark
RussH

posted on 20/2/20 at 10:02 PM Reply With Quote
That is incredibly light! GLWS

Duratec Westfield

syman84

posted on 26/2/20 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
Sold

Sold Pending Collection

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.