Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: pilgrim bulldog
rabbit

posted on 3/11/20 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
pilgrim bulldog

Pilgrim bulldog maybe of use to someone . this is a refurb project i have had about a year. Firstly non Q 1970s 1800 marina engine and box paperwork suggest its been modified running twin 1"3/4 su carbs new float jets had running driving stopping on remote fuel supply. {tank not with car} all gauges /steering /suspension brakes working but need going over. hood / side screens good cream in colour as is the carpets interior good base to start. keys v5. and lots of paperwork present ,chassis good but would look better with a freshen up. very good wheels and tyres. bodywork needs buffing and good clean .
needs seats and fuel tank as stated it need refurbishment no photos in storage at present i want £1100 for the project maybe i can help with a fuel tank and seats if required at cost. v5 is in my name and i have owned it for over a year just not going to get round to it yet. based east sussex

[Edited on 3/11/20 by rabbit]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Mr Whippy

posted on 4/11/20 at 11:19 AM Reply With Quote
A blast from the past. They were quite attractive cars but you'll struggle I think to get good money without any pics.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rabbit

posted on 4/11/20 at 01:41 PM Reply With Quote
Yes i know photos would help and maybe able to get some but do not know when. just put it on to see if any interest ,may be a parts car for some one
with a marina / marlin / or mod to hot rod also good hood with frame hard to find now
/carpets/ body wheels and tyres very good maybe worth more in parts . thanks for your comments .

[Edited on 6/11/20 by rabbit]

rabbit

posted on 21/11/20 at 06:07 AM Reply With Quote
pilgrim bulldog

a couple of messages asking is it listed as historic vehicle on v5 ? yes.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.