Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What do you think...is Trump crazy?
Mr Whippy

posted on 6/11/20 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
What do you think...is Trump crazy?

You know I've never been a fan of Trump but was glad he won over Hillary. He's always come across as a bit of a big headed jerk but the last few days with his outlandish claims and statements, I'm now inclined to think he's actually going a bit mad and is literally delusional.

Although Biden looks like he's ready for the morgue I will be glad he manages to remove him from power.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
David Jenkins

posted on 6/11/20 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
I suspect that if/when he gets levered out of the White House he'll be hit with multiple lawsuits and many demands for repayments of debt that he could never meet. He's as corrupt as hell, psychotic and has only the barest grip on sanity.

I just worry about what he'll do in the short period between now and when he's pushed out in January - he's still president until then.

theconrodkid

posted on 6/11/20 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
i have been following this election for some time.
i have seen how the media and bit tech have had it in for the Don from 2016 on with fake news and censorship of anyone who says positive things about him.
all the clips on tube tube showing devious tactics cannot be ignored, the evidence that has been deleted, all the last minute votes found at 4 am ?.
and then there is Biden, the media not making much of his fascination with sniffing little girls and some of the things he has said in the past, all the riots condoned by his party.
something stinks and it aint my socks

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Mr Whippy

posted on 6/11/20 at 02:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
i have been following this election for some time.
i have seen how the media and bit tech have had it in for the Don from 2016 on with fake news and censorship of anyone who says positive things about him.
all the clips on tube tube showing devious tactics cannot be ignored, the evidence that has been deleted, all the last minute votes found at 4 am ?.
and then there is Biden, the media not making much of his fascination with sniffing little girls and some of the things he has said in the past, all the riots condoned by his party.
something stinks and it aint my socks

Sadly it seems that these very poor choices (a psycho and a walking dead guy) are the only two the whole of America can muster which in itself is quite incredible!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve m

posted on 6/11/20 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
Evicting the lunatic trump from the white House should be easy, as its Forbidden

And as said, above, Trump is a loose cannon, he is mentally deranged, chauvinistic, raciest, (why did so many of colour seem to be on his side and vote??)

Even his wife seems to be trying to avoid any form of PDA, i do like her though!

steve

[Edited on 6/11/20 by steve m]

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Badger_McLetcher

posted on 6/11/20 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
Question: What do you think...is Trump crazy?

Answer: Bat droppings have nothing on him.

If disfunction is a function, then I must be some kind of genius.

Slimy38

posted on 6/11/20 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
You know what I find really disturbing about all this? I'm starting to think Kanye West might actually be an improvement...
SJ

posted on 6/11/20 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
I wouldn't like to have to vote for either but the Democrats scare the life out of me. Trump would be better for the UK IMHO and he, or at least his administration, has achieved more than they get media credit for. Biden is really weird and makes Trump look sane. Would love to know if there is really any truth to the voting fraud allegations. Most of my team are American and they are as confused as we are
MikeR
Contributor

Posts 8600
Registered 25/5/02
Location Hinckley

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Slowcost since 2000, speeduino since 2020, Caterha

posted on 6/11/20 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
Its weird, but i think Biden is a breath of sanity. Trump is lots of things I'm not going to write in case I ever travel to America!

However I've not followed things very closely. But I do think its likely they'll have president Harris before they have another president.

Don't forget its traditional for an outgoing president to pardon people .............

Simon

posted on 6/11/20 at 04:55 PM Reply With Quote
My politics has always been to the right (but with added social responsibility) but if I was voting in the US, there is no way I would vote for that idiot.

He's divisive, racist, sexist, arrogant, ignorant, quite thick, is very short on manners and couldn't care less about anyone apart from himself. And he went through four bankruptcies and still came up smelling of roses unlike his former employees.

I'm kinda hoping someone will say "Donald, you're fired!"

SJ

posted on 6/11/20 at 05:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

He's divisive, racist, sexist, arrogant, ignorant, quite thick, is very short on manners and couldn't care less about anyone apart from himself.

Same as Biden

jtskips

posted on 6/11/20 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
just me that likes trump then he would get my vote for sure
SJ

posted on 6/11/20 at 05:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

just me that likes trump then he would get my vote for sure

On a least worst basis he'd get mine as well. Bit like Johnson did.

loggyboy

posted on 6/11/20 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
Hes just a moron whose lucked out on life.

Mistral Motorsport

perksy

posted on 6/11/20 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
If anybody gets chance watch the film "You've been Trumped"
steve m

posted on 6/11/20 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
I semi lived in New Jersey 1989-1991 and travelled between Gatwick LGW and Newark EWR every four ish days
Looking back at those dates It was in the Ronald Reagen George bush senior days, but i had forgotten!

And i can remember vividly how passionate every single person was about who they voted for, to the extent that each household would have signs all over their front garden, who they were voting for, the house i lived in Shelbourne Avenue, was owned by by my cousins, and British, all though they did have duel nationalities, however i dont remember them voting at that time

Every single day, they would have different parties of canverser's to the front door demanding to know were my cousins allegiance was, as every other house had pledged theirs, and had it all over the front lawns !!

It was a very odd place to be, and even answering the front door to some of these bullies, was not a pleasant feeling, and if you didnt answer, they would come round the back at let them selves in!

YEP, they did !!

It was almost a cult thing, you voted blue or red, and if you didnt, they would make your lives a misory

My Uncle, who was very against guns, kept a loaded gun in the sideboard by the front door, and one in the glove box of his car, just in case,

America is one VERY scary place to live in, and i have no plans to ever go back, especially after having a gun pulled out of me, once at a railway station, the other while i was in a taxi, both in New york, and with in a couple of weeks of each other.

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

BenB

posted on 6/11/20 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
Biden's not a great orator. Trump is a sociopath and needs serious help. The steroids he had for covid just gave him steroid induced psychosis. He's prepared to split his "beloved country" for his own success. But then what do you expect- prepared to sacrifice his country for himself he calls those that died for their country and did it the other way round "suckers". Despicable treasonous idiot. POTUS? More like POS.
femster87

posted on 6/11/20 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
I don't think he is, we just do not understand the America political differences here in the UK.

What I find fascinating though is that people think such a leader would work in the UK. I very much doubt it.

He would not get my vote. Being of African origin, I have seen how all this political divisions create phenomenal animosity and war. People forget history far too quickly

steve m

posted on 6/11/20 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
Although i bow to your extensive knowledge Ben, i question your prognosis

Donald Trump had corona virus for 3 days, and made a miraculous recovery, with no symptoms, and tested negative on day 5 ?
Trumps son, Eric i believe, had corona virus for 15 miniutes ?? and also made a miraculous recovery, and also talks shite
Melania, (babe) took a bit longer, but dare say she wanted some space, like 1000 miles between her and the lunatic D Trump and hes inbred family

starterman

posted on 6/11/20 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
I love the bloke. He makes for good TV viewing seeing as there is sod all else to watch. Both of them should be in an old peoples home. Pair of bellends.
steve m

posted on 6/11/20 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
Your not wrong m8, but possible presidents of the most powerful country in the world ??

err no

Benzine

posted on 6/11/20 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy is Trump crazy?

Does the Tin Man have a sheet metal cock?

joneh

posted on 7/11/20 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
Republicans and Democrats are different heads to the same hydra.

The war machine will keep turning, large oil and pharma will still be corrupt. Politicians will still be corrupt. Americans won't get free universal healthcare, better workers rights or a good state pension. It'll all be blamed on the Chinese instead of the Russians this time.

America will have a pro republican war machine president Harris within a year.

steve m

posted on 7/11/20 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
Its a sloooow process with the counting, its been 253/214 for 3 days now
the two Oap's must be doing it themselves!

[Edited on 7/11/20 by steve m]

scootz

posted on 7/11/20 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
History will not be kind to Donald Trump. He has seriously vandalised his country.

It's Evolution Baby!

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.