New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Stoneleigh this weekend
Schrodinger

posted on 31/8/21 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nile_rt
quote:
Originally posted by rdodger
Can we assume they are fitting their front and rear micro adjustable suspension to the Stylus?

Yeah they are. Will be double wishbone at the rear too, I don't think they want to do different variants for de-dion or live axle . As Adi said, I already have the new front suspension and it saves so much weight compares to the old stuff.

Have you got any pics of your suspension as I have been toying with having my Stylus done as well.

Keith
Aviemore

stevebubs

posted on 31/8/21 at 10:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
To be fair there was more cars (and people) there on Saturday.

I spoke to one of the exibitops and they got the date for the show 2 months ago but definate confirmation it was going ahead only a few weeks ago. A lot would already have other events planned by then or simply can't commit to it that late.

Even though the JPSC didn't have our usual setup (folks having prior plans) I still managed to spend most of Sat catching up with people I hadn't seen since C19 started. Catching up with people is more what I go for than the cars and exhibits to be honest. I planned to pack up and leave earlyish Sunday but was slightly delayed by waiting for the condensation in the tent to dry out. All packed by 11.30 but still didn't get away until 2pm.

I didn't find out it was happening until 2 weeks ago. Plans already made by then for the weekend...unfortunately doesn't sound like I missed much

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.