Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Racecar is born
Sven

posted on 24/7/05 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
Racecar is born

Anyone got video rips (AVI, MPEG, etc.) of the Racecar is Born series? Sadly, it never made it to the US and a few of us on the NA list have been talking about it and would like to see it.

Also, I read somewhere that a geezer was building a car on a discovery show to compete in the locost race series. Any fruition there, and do rips exist?

Grassy arse!

-Steve

donut

posted on 24/7/05 at 06:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Also, I read somewhere that a geezer was building a car on a discovery show to compete in the locost race series.

This i think is the 'Kit Car Crisis' where this amature built a kit car with the intention of racing it but it did'nt go quite to plan.....not a good show.

A race car is born on the other hand is superb!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rayward

posted on 24/7/05 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
if you got a multi region DVD player, could maybe buy the dvd and ship it over for you,no idea how much postage is, but a bloke on ebay is selling the dvd for just under 10GBP all in

Ray

whpracer

posted on 25/7/05 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
I'ts on the net,
I'v got mine from Emule. its about 1,4 gb

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.