Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: wiring diagram for Vicki Green
Steve Lovelock

posted on 19/6/07 at 04:48 AM Reply With Quote
wiring diagram for Vicki Green

Hello,

I would really appreciate a wiring diagram for the Vicki Green loom. I am using a Megasquirt and spark as well as dash mounted switches for the lights and wipers and it is very confusing trying to track all the wires. I have the sheet supplied with the loom but a little more detail would be very helpfull. Does anybody have such a thing?

Cheers
Steve

Macbeast

posted on 19/6/07 at 05:34 AM Reply With Quote
Morning Steve.

I have a PDF diagram that I downloaded from somewhere, headed "Viki Green's Pinto Wiring Diagram" and at bottom, "For more information see that dedicated website at www.carlooms.co.uk. " This may be the one you already have. If not and you think it would be useful U2U me

ditchlewis

posted on 19/6/07 at 10:56 AM Reply With Quote
SNAP!!! This was posted last week

I asked the question last week and got sent this. its all there, but be warned that there are a couple of errors on the original loom diagrams that caused me a few blown fuses.

http://www.kilmartin.it/uploads/vicki_green_pinto_wiring_loom.pdf

all the best

ditch

Steve Lovelock

posted on 19/6/07 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks guys, I did have the original printed sheet but was actually interested to know if anybody had got a wiring diagram showing the routes the wires take. For example, there are 11 connections to my hazzard light switch and sussing out which goes where with the Vicki Green info is challenging.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.