Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2001 Jordan Honda EJ11 Formula 1 F1 Grand Prix Car
westcost1

posted on 12/7/08 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
2001 Jordan Honda EJ11 Formula 1 F1 Grand Prix Car

link dosnt seem to work m lame soz so Item number: 130235552093

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-Jordan-Honda-EJ11-Formula-1-F1-Grand-Prix-Car_W0QQitemZ130235552093QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVie wItem

Hi all just looking no the bay of e and came across this 2001 Jordan Honda EJ11 Formula 1 F1 Grand Prix Car could be a fun project ? wonder how much is underneath it says no running gear but looks compleat from the out side or if its just the body and steering wheel and wheels on some wooden blocks . could even just put a 50” lcd tv in front and get a force feedback wheel for the ps3 and pretend to be a f1 driver lol if only I had a spare £10,000 or so what do you lot think the reserve is set at.

[Edited on 12/7/08 by westcost1]

[Edited on 12/7/08 by westcost1] Rescued attachment 17129A.jpg
Rescued attachment 17129A.jpg

RichardK

posted on 12/7/08 at 11:51 AM Reply With Quote
LINKY

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
westcost1

posted on 12/7/08 at 11:54 AM Reply With Quote
thanks

ok this build is takin way to long im now a Senior Builder! lol

paulbeyer

posted on 12/7/08 at 11:55 AM Reply With Quote
I remember this car well. The company I work for, Lucent Technologies used to sponsor the Jordan F1 Team (you can see the logo on the nose cone) and we used to put this car on our exhibition stand at the 3GSM conference in Cannes and Barcelona. It looks good until you get close up and it is nothing but a bare carbon fiber airfix model. It would never drive again. Eddie Jordan gave our VP the scale wind tunnel model of this car. He kept it in his office in a glass cabinet.

7 out of 10 people suffer with hemorrhoids. Does that mean the other 3 enjoy them?

donut

posted on 12/7/08 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
Stick a 1300 xflow in it and bobs yer unkle!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 12/7/08 at 12:00 PM Reply With Quote
light enough for a bike engine? lol

when you say its just a carbon airfix model, do you mean none of the steering/suspension/ etc works?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

ruudbeckers

posted on 12/7/08 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
Perhaps you can make some moulds out of it, design a chassis, and start a kitcar company....
smart51

posted on 12/7/08 at 12:16 PM Reply With Quote
Too many "formula 1 cars for the road" look nothing like formula 1 cars. Now this could be something special. Hard to SVA but would make quite a track day car. Would make people who turned up in an MX5 think twice.

Taking moulds from it sounds like a plan too.

smart51

posted on 12/7/08 at 12:46 PM Reply With Quote
600cc bike engines rev to about 16,000 RPM don't they? two of them, coupled slightly out of phase would sound a bit like a V8. 250 BHP in 500 kg would be quite quick. It sounds like the beginning of a plan.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.