Board logo

Duratec 30 3L Rwd v6 project for sale.
big_wasa - 17/3/22 at 03:48 PM

Over the winter I’ve decided the kitcar thing has run it’s coarse so I intend to have a huge clear out.

I have a 3.0 v6 Duratec engine that I purchased in an St220 donor car and has 104k miles on the clock.
I’ve mounted it on a little trolley so I can move it around.
It can briefly be seen running on the standard engine management.
To make it Rwd I have a Jonathan Hughes Rx8 adapter plate.
Flywheel is a single mass ford item with donor clutch that will mate up to the Rx8 box.
Custom starter.
There is a “as is from donor” Rx8 5spd gearbox with slave, gearstick and prop knuckle / uj.
There is a new 60a alternator in the box, no brackets.
I have a used custom fabricated steel sump. I “believe” this was made for a caterham hill climb car.
I have a pair of new Ginetta G40/50 exhaust manifolds. They have had the 3.5 flanges cut of, the pipes pulled in a couple of mm and new stainless 3.0 flanges tacked on for moch up. They will need welding on.
There is a pair of jag engine mounts.

As the engine has done 104k it wants a bit of a refresh with leaky Camcover gaskets and seals so included is a top and bottom gasket set along with a set of head bolts and front and rear crank seals and I think a new set of plugs.

I have but a lot of cash into it, just price up the manifolds. And am asking £1000 for everything.

Sorry but I won’t be selling things like the sump or flywheel separate.

The vid shows a jag flex plate before I fitted the single mass flywheel.
Any questions please ask.

big_wasa - 17/3/22 at 03:51 PM

https://youtu.be/Glc6eYPDDx4