Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Striker Windscreen
peter030371

posted on 11/10/13 at 02:58 PM Reply With Quote
Striker Windscreen

Has anyone every seen a Striker with the 'new' shaped scuttle (well its been around 7 years but its still called 'new' with a windscreen fitted? I have asked Raw but they have never seen it done, never tried to do it (odd that the press release about the new scuttle in 2006 said the windscreen was in development ) and don't know if anyone else has ever done it.

I am very keen on Clangers car in the for sale section rather than stripping my current Striker right down and starting again but I really want a windscreen not an aeroscreen and right now its the only thing putting me off

I have also asked on the JPSC forum but then I thought this one reaches a bigger audience

loggyboy

posted on 11/10/13 at 03:28 PM Reply With Quote
I would suspect it could be made in the same way as any other locost or 7esq screen. The 'new' raw skuttle effectively mymics that look.

Mistral Motorsport

peter030371

posted on 12/10/13 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
Has anyone on here got a Striker with this scuttle? If so could you possible measure across the outside width at its widest point for me (like in my picture below)

Striker scuttle
Striker scuttle

clanger

posted on 12/10/13 at 01:12 PM Reply With Quote
this any good ???

no hard sell intended

peter030371

posted on 12/10/13 at 07:04 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers Clanger

It doesn't need any hard sell, the windscreen and wipers I can sort. The doors will have to be made to measure...I fancy doing them in carbon

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.