Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Tiger Avon GTA Track Car + Trailer
supercat

posted on 17/5/14 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Tiger Avon GTA Track Car + Trailer

Unfortunately I have to sell my GTA Track Car project as I am shortly leaving the UK to live in the USA.

Engine
2.0 Zetec Blacktop, bought as a brand new engine. Built by Northampton Motorsport, CNC head, Raceline cams, large injectors, vernier timing pulleys, Raceline sump, Raceline water rail, Raceline water pump kit, Brise Lightweight alternator, WOSP geared starter. Aluminium Racing Radiator. Fitted with Titan Roller Barrel throttle bodies and Titan inlet manifold, carbon fibre air horns. Lightened flywheel and AP clutch. Large bore exhaust custom made by Powerspeed, Jetex 200 Cell Catalytic Convertor, Wunoff Repackable silencer. Innovate LC-1 wideband controller and Emerald K3.

Setup by Northampton Motorsport, made 201bhp (before larger exhaust and cat fitted). Static noise test registered 96db at 4500rpm.

Custom Ali Fuel tank, Sytec Motorsport fuel pump with pre and post pump high flow filters. Odyssey Red Top 20 Gel Battery.

Gearbox and Diff
Quaife Straight Cut type 9 5 speed with long first gear, Quaife Quickshift gear stick, casing with bottom drain plug. Built by Northampton Motorsport.
Rear diff is 3.64 LSD rebuilt by Road and Race Transmissions

Steering, Suspension and Brakes
2.4 turn Quick Steering Rack
Lifeline Quick Release Steering Boss
Momo Steering Wheel
Protech Shocks
Wide track fully rose jointed wishbones
Suspension setup by Procomp Motorsport
Wilwood Powerlite front brakes, standard Sierra rear brakes (discs) with handbrake
OBP Motorsport dual cylinder pedal box

Wheels
4 x 13” Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Black with Toyo R888 tyres 185 front/205 rear
4 x 15” Silver with Toyo R1 195 tyres

Interior
Kirkey Aluminum Seats with pads - drivers side adjustable
3” 5 point drivers harness, 2” passenger side 4 point harness (with Tiger logos)
ETB Digidash 2 with Datalogger module and GPS
Autocomm Logic Helmet Intercom System with 2 headsets

Exterior
Tiger GTA bodywork in White Gelcoat (black wind deflector)
Front Wheel Arch extensions (for wide track wishbones)
Lights and Mirrors

Chassis
Bare chassis purchased from Tiger, Caged rear section welded on and the whole chassis was treated with Zinc Primer for rust protection before being top coated in Satin Black powdercoat. All aluminium panels painted with etch primer and satin black paint or carbon effect wrap. Fitted with Tiger Seal and closed end rivets to prevent water ingress

The car has been built primarily for track day use, but with IVA in mind so it should be quite simple to pass through IVA. It is ready for track use, but as with most kit cars it is an ongoing project so there are always bits and pieces to sort out. It needs the front lights fitting, and I also have an air filter which is not fitted.

The bodywork is slightly tatty as that was to be this years project to either get it sprayed or wrapped.

There are also loads of spare bits and pieces included, spare Gel Battery, spare LSD (3.94 ratio).

I am looking for £8,000 including the trailer. The car is located in Tilbury, Essex and ideally would need to be collected by the end of May. PM me or call on 07771725793.

Thanks to Giles Cooper for the on track photos.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
supercat

posted on 23/5/14 at 04:29 PM Reply With Quote
Car is now on eBay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161315168276

James

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Trollyjack

posted on 23/5/14 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Bargin

TrollyJack

warboys

posted on 28/7/14 at 02:33 PM Reply With Quote
Hi James

Did the car sell in the end?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.