Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Someone to Wire my MK with 2010 CBR motor
WillisRR

posted on 7/1/16 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
Someone to Wire my MK with 2010 CBR motor

Hi Guys,

Based in Cheshire. Have a 2010 CBR motor going in my MK Indy RR within the next few weeks. I have all bike loom, ecu and oem clocks. Just after someone who can get all the wiring done for me ready for mapping. Would do it myself but i would rather have the peace of mind in all honesty.

Cheers,
Will

gaz_gaz

posted on 7/1/16 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
I done my own. It's pretty straight forward tbh. Surprised me how easy.
AB can supply a printout showing you what to do. This and the workshop manual make it possible. Andy can also supply the correct color wires for extending ect.

Or RGB racer Kev Boulton, Boltsy on here does a ready to go loom that's on eBay for about £500. Sounds expensive but I spent best part of a day soldering so I think it's fairly priced.

Failing that MK have a wiring genius so seems like the place to go.

[Edited on 7/1/16 by gaz_gaz]

WillisRR

posted on 7/1/16 at 03:43 PM Reply With Quote
Thank you mate, that gives me a good few options!

I built a loom from scratch for my old Integra to make it easy to remove the motor and just remember it being a proper boring chore.

I got most of the bits for the conversion from AB anyways. More inclined to go down the route of extending existing bike loom myself with the wire pack from him. I will give him a call.

Andy B

posted on 8/1/16 at 12:07 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Will
got your message - give me a call tomorrow and will send wiring spreadsheets - they detail all wires that are not needed, all the ones that are, their colours, pin position and designation along with the various resistors and gadgets you need to deal with limp home etc
regards
Andy

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.