Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: JPSC at Stoneleigh'17
adithorp

posted on 27/4/17 at 10:18 AM Reply With Quote
JPSC at Stoneleigh'17

As usual the JPSC club will be at Stoneleigh this coming weekend. If you're in a JP designed car feel free to park there whether a member or not (ps... it's cheap to join) and anyone else be sure to come and say hello.

We'll be on pitch10 as usual (under the mobile phone mast to the left of the main wooded camping area/Dakar pick up point). There should be a presence from late Sat afternoon until Monday afternoon, though packing up time on Mon will depend on weather and travel commitments (usually Mon lunch time-ish).

The kettle will be on all weekend I expect and there'll be a members BBQ Sunday eve (let Edd know via the JPSCforum so he has an idea of no's to cater for). We might have a curry in Kenilworth Sat eve (sort of a tradition) so if it's a bit quiet then it'll either be that or we're raiding AB Performances BBQ

...just got to get the Fury running now. Pressed the start button lastnight and it's dead! only the second or third time in 9years it's failed to start. Looks like the battery cut-off has fried itself.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

HowardB

posted on 27/4/17 at 10:28 AM Reply With Quote
hope to see you there,.

not sure that we will have the same weather as last year, or indeed 2014 - when I took this pic

Description
Description

Howard

Fisher Fury was 2000 Zetec - now a 1600 (it Lives again and goes zoom)

tims31

posted on 27/4/17 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
As usual the JPSC club will be at Stoneleigh this coming weekend. If you're in a JP designed car feel free to park there whether a member or not (ps... it's cheap to join) and anyone else be sure to come and say hello.

I'll be poping over at some point unfortunately not in the Fury as I have run out of time to get it IVA'd and registered. Also want to speak to someone about joining the JPSC club, cant find the info on the website of who to contact to join.

Look forward to speaking to you Adi

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

adithorp

posted on 27/4/17 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tims31
I'll be poping over at some point unfortunately not in the Fury as I have run out of time to get it IVA'd and registered. Also want to speak to someone about joining the JPSC club, cant find the info on the website of who to contact to join.

To join go to the JPSC website (not the forum) create a log-in and once thats sorted you should see the membership link in the top menu. £5 (I think) to join and currently the annual renewal is free. Alternatively just speak to Edd Beresford at the show.

I just missed getting mine finished, SVA'd and registered in time for the show way back in '08 but that was soon forgotten once it was on the road. Anything you need help with, feel free to pick what few brains I have left.

Howard, the forecast is looking iffy but it's not the end of the world... and it wouldn't be the first time it's been wrong.

stevebubs

posted on 27/4/17 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
Have fun. Don't think I'll make it this year...my stag is (badly) planned for Saturday.... so doubt I'll be in a fit state to make it on Sunday...!
tims31

posted on 1/5/17 at 04:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
quote:
Originally posted by tims31

To join go to the JPSC website (not the forum) create a log-in and once thats sorted you should see the membership link in the top menu. £5 (I think) to join and currently the annual renewal is free. Alternatively just speak to Edd Beresford at the show.

I just missed getting mine finished, SVA'd and registered in time for the show way back in '08 but that was soon forgotten once it was on the road. Anything you need help with, feel free to pick what few brains I have left.

Howard, the forecast is looking iffy but it's not the end of the world... and it wouldn't be the first time it's been wrong.

Thanks for the pointers on Sunday Adi.

Do you have any contacts at the JPSC website, I have forgotten my password but never receive a new one when I request it and get nothing back either from the contact us form. Would like to post on the forum and join the club via the site if I can only get on it again.

Thanks

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

adithorp

posted on 1/5/17 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
u2u me to confirm you used the same user name and your and email address and I'll try and get Edd to sort it

yogibear1969

posted on 3/5/17 at 10:48 PM Reply With Quote
[

Do you have any contacts at the JPSC website, I have forgotten my password but never receive a new one when I request it and get nothing back either from the contact us form. Would like to post on the forum and join the club via the site if I can only get on it again.

Thanks

OK,
Email me edd@jpsc.org.uk with your username and I#ll try and sort it, may need th ehlp of Dean the webmaster though!
Edd

jimgiblett

posted on 7/5/17 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HowardB
hope to see you there,.

not sure that we will have the same weather as last year, or indeed 2014 - when I took this pic

Description
Description

Ooo my Fury

Was a great weekend a lot busier than it has been for a while.

Jim

[Edited on 7/5/17 by jimgiblett]

HowardB

posted on 7/5/17 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Nice motor.. Monday was good between the showers. I saw that JPSC made it into the show guide. Anyone else spot their car?

Howard

Fisher Fury was 2000 Zetec - now a 1600 (it Lives again and goes zoom)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.