Board logo

Newark Show Ground Monthly Car Show
Irony - 20/6/16 at 11:09 AM

Classic and Sports Car Show at Newark Showground this Sunday 1pm till 5pm. I went to the last one and it was really good. Lots of random cars to look at. I'll be there a bit late on Sunday if the weathers nice. Look out for my big black Viento.

Last time it got so busy the show cars flooded over into the visitors parking. Which led to Lambos parked next to Berlingos. Quite funny.

£2 entry.

Here the Facebook event Link - Rinky dink link

r1_pete - 20/6/16 at 12:35 PM

Cheers, it would be good to get the E Type there, should generate some interest with its unique EFI setup, good or bad I don't mind...

I'll have to get my daughter to get the details off FaceBook, I don't have/ want an account.

adampage - 20/6/16 at 12:47 PM

You don't need to be a member, i'm not but the link shows place, time, date, photos etc.

HTH
Ad

r1_pete - 20/6/16 at 02:24 PM

Cheers Ad,

I didn't even try the link as every time in the past I've clicked a FB link its asked me to log on...

That's what nearly 40 years in IT does for you

Phil_1471 - 20/6/16 at 07:31 PM

Will be attending weather permitting! Anybody travelling from j27, M1 way?

SPYDER - 20/6/16 at 07:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phil_1471
....Anybody travelling from j27, M1 way?

That could be me!

SteveWallace - 21/6/16 at 03:12 PM

Would love to have got along to this but we have a house guest this weekend who isn't into cars so probably wouldn't want to be dragged to a car meet. Hopefully next month, in which case I will be up for going in convoy from J27 of the M1 (I live just off J26).

Irony - 24/6/16 at 03:16 PM

Weather looking okay so far.

Phil_1471 - 26/6/16 at 07:30 AM

Weather is looking looking good for the afternoon chaps! Let's hope it's not waterlogged... It's been chucking it down here (Notts) this morning, just stopped and the sun is out!!