Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BHP show 1st May Kent show ground Detling
Deckman001

posted on 27/3/23 at 02:25 PM Reply With Quote
BHP show 1st May Kent show ground Detling

Hi all, I know it's not 'Locost' but a few of us Southern Kit Car Club members are going to the show with the kit cars, I might be there in mine, but it's not quite ready for the road again yet so who knows.

Jason

Deckman001

posted on 3/5/23 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
So we had a great day out, We met up at 7am for a quick run out, to then meet the queues trying to get in, probably waited about an hour in very slowly crawling traffic affecting several cars overheating, thankfully not any of us 7 drivers. Found our pitch, set up the gazebo and put the breakfast on !!

spent lots of time walking around the site looking at probably hundreds, if not a thousand cars within the site on displays. There was even some drifting displays too

SKCC club stand
SKCC club stand

Description
Description

Description
Description

bi22le

posted on 3/5/23 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds great. Shame I was busy I would have loved to come and say hi to the SKCC stand.

Was it a mainstream show? As in could anything be taken away from the attendance numbers that MAYBE kit car popularity is on the rise?

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

Deckman001

posted on 7/5/23 at 11:02 AM Reply With Quote
Hi ya, It was a main car show really, we were the only kit car stand I think, but any car lovers would have been pleased. The drifting set up was for serious drifting cars, between good ones and seriously fantastic drivers who could spin the wheels from standstill at the start of each session to the point of leaving the show zone back to their garage setup. The serious drivers with amazing power set up covered the whole show set up with tyre smoke during each session !!

Jason

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.