Author: Subject: Malvern Kit Car show
ReMan

posted on 29/5/23 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
Malvern Kit Car show

Well are you all going?
Malvern Kit Car Show

adithorp

posted on 29/5/23 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
I'm going. I'll be on the JPSC pitch with the Fury. Not sure whether I'll go down Friday night or early Saturday.
Slimy38

posted on 30/5/23 at 10:19 AM Reply With Quote
Yep, I'm looking forward to this one. I'm hoping the new location will get people attending again. Although I've just had a quick look at the floorplan and exhibitor list, it's looking a bit light? Hopefully they will have the market stalls and other participants like they did with Stoneleigh.
ianhurley20

posted on 30/5/23 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
Sadly - my annual visit to the Kit Car Show is now the other side of the country with its recent move and is just too far so I am glad that Newark is still on although I hope that show improves over last year.
spegru

posted on 31/5/23 at 09:41 AM Reply With Quote
I am planning to go. I shall have my Stylus on a trailer.
Not sure whether Fri or Sat yet

Check out Spegrus's Garage on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3C55qk-tbKc0WjmxGqFoXg

adithorp

posted on 31/5/23 at 11:30 AM Reply With Quote
Spegru, if you haven't got other plans, you're more than welcome to park on the JPSC pitch. Same applies to any other JeremyPhillips car owners (or anyone else if we have room). You don't have to be a member.

JPSC stand is behind the WestyOwners when looking from the main hall.

Edd can't make it as he said in his previous thread so we won't have all the usual shelter and kit. He's sent me the club flag and as I'll be in the Fury I cant bring much more. Saturday night BBQ will be more of a DIY affair; bring disposable BBQ's and the makings will be the order of the day I think.

Paul M

posted on 2/6/23 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
Too far for me @ nearly 130 miles - I will be going to Newark in July though - agree with the
previous comment though , exhibitor list looks very light - hope they can pull a few more names out of the bag

SSC Stylus 2.0. Blacktop, Omex
ECU & Bodies

adithorp

posted on 3/6/23 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
Quiet day JPSC wise. 2 Furys, a Mojo, a Riot and a Stylus. Also a phoenix and Fury on the NWKC group pitch and I saw a couple of Strikers driving in.

Overall not bad show but only "Newark on a good day" size. Great showground though, with a cracking view.

Waiting for my pizza at the front gate tonight, it turns out that its manned by the son of the organiser. Apparently Stoneleigh were asking for more money
every year and HS2 has taken more land, in addition to what they'd had already.

Slimy38

posted on 3/6/23 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
Quiet day JPSC wise. 2 Furys, a Mojo, a Riot and a Stylus. Also a phoenix and Fury on the NWKC group pitch and I saw a couple of Strikers driving in.

Overall not bad show but only "Newark on a good day" size. Great showground though, with a cracking view.

Waiting for my pizza at the front gate tonight, it turns out that its manned by the son of the organiser. Apparently Stoneleigh were asking for more money
every year and HS2 has taken more land, in addition to what they'd had already.

I agree, the showground was really good, I liked the smaller area without the scars of HS2 in the background like Stoneleigh had. I had a great day looking round, even if there weren't many new cars being exhibited. And I've managed to restock my garage consumables.

One thing I did notice, was it just me or were there a lot of cars 'for sale' this year? I'm sure I counted at least half a dozen, whereas I don't remember seeing many/any at Stoneleigh previous years.

ReMan

posted on 6/6/23 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
Yes it was a great day, nice show ground, much less sprawling than Stoneleigh and a lovely backdrop of the hills behind
Quiet , yes me with MK and Snippy with his Tiger, filled the Tiger pitch on Sunday and I never found the MK pitch till we walked round.
But a great ride down from Leicestershire on a sunny morning, couldn't have been better

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.