Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: JEZZA SUSPENDED !!!!
theconrodkid

posted on 10/3/15 at 04:49 PM Reply With Quote
JEZZA SUSPENDED !!!!

the beeb have found a way out for their "problem" and suspended Jezza,the prog wont be on on sunday .

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

CosKev3

posted on 10/3/15 at 04:55 PM Reply With Quote
What's he done now?
David Jenkins

posted on 10/3/15 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
Had a blazing row with his producer, by the sound of it...

Beeb news

[Edited on 10/3/15 by David Jenkins]

britishtrident

posted on 10/3/15 at 05:14 PM Reply With Quote
Great news, apparently everybody involved in making the show was interviewed during an investigation by BBC management on there views on working with him.

[I] “ What use our work, Bennet, if we cannot care for those we love? .”
― From BBC TV/Amazon's Ripper Street.
[/I]

theconrodkid

posted on 10/3/15 at 05:26 PM Reply With Quote
i like the fella,yes he may be a mouthy git but at least he is a laugh,tells it like it is and supports the armed services.
no doubt auny beeb would like to replace the prog with one about yogurt knitting fronted by all manner of pc compliant token yes persons.
no doubt other broadcasters will be knocking on his door at this very moment.

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

watsonpj

posted on 10/3/15 at 05:28 PM Reply With Quote
their just making some room in the line up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31800782

Minicooper

posted on 10/3/15 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Who cares, I know I don't

David

snapper

posted on 10/3/15 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
I fear that Jeremy is the same on TV as he is in the office and you just can't abuse people and certainly can't hit them
I don't know if we will hear exactly what happened I suspect not

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

steve m

posted on 10/3/15 at 06:13 PM Reply With Quote
I think JC does say some very valid things, and has a way of getting away with it, but the most irritating idiot on TG
is Hammond, I detest his whole presence so much ive not watched an episode in a few years

James May, is fine and obviously the sensible one, between Mr non PC, and the village idiot

Bring in Sabine, shes nice!

But that will probably mean Sabine, James May, and the village idiot, so still wont watch it

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Simon

posted on 10/3/15 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
What, replace the bigot with A WOMAN.

Irony or what

But yep prefer to have a german on there rather than him. Or the mouthy one.

ATB

Simon

ian locostzx9rc2

posted on 10/3/15 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
I worked on Topgear many years ago on behalf of nissan met all of the presenters there was only one presenter that completely blanked me I was talking to the director at the time and he came over and started talking to the director his nickname is hamster!!,the other presenters where fine and jezza was the nicest and very chattie,yes he has put his foot in it on many occasions but Topgear wouldn't be Topgear without him I'm afraid to say.
JoelP

posted on 10/3/15 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry couldn't help myself there.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 10/3/15 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
I note the fact that people are rejoicing because something other people enjoy is being taken off the air and then claiming they "don't care" . Its very sad that people get pleasure from other peoples pleasure being taken away.

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
JoelP

posted on 10/3/15 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
I should add I'm laughing at him brawling with a producer, not his demise. Fact is they can't really sack him, as the show doesn't work without him. He is a buffoon, but the show is usually enjoyable.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

ianhurley20

posted on 10/3/15 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
I've always enjoyed watching Bungle George and Zippy and it will be a real disappointment not to be able to watch them on Sunday - except repeats on Dave etc that is
David Jenkins

posted on 10/3/15 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Derek Doctors
I note the fact that people are rejoicing because something other people enjoy is being taken off the air and then claiming they "don't care" . Its very sad that people get pleasure from other peoples pleasure being taken away.

I'm not rejoicing... I'm totally indifferent...

Oddified

posted on 10/3/15 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
He is an idiot sometimes, but top gear would be rubbish and dead in the water without him, simples.

Ian

tegwin

posted on 10/3/15 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Its a shame if they don't bring him back but quite honestly the format is a bit dull.. I'd like them to find someone who is actually intrested in cars and make it a bit different... some new jokes and new dynamics on screen would be refreshing...

Clarkson is a genius and im sure he will bounce back in some spectacular and slightly controversial way!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

CNHSS1

posted on 10/3/15 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
Top Gear without Clarkson was William bloody woolard and Chris Goffey FFS!! even car fans thought it dull.

jezzas an arse at times, but at least hes not so PC as to be frightened of his shadow.

the Beeb are scared of him as to be honest hes that popular in a famous/infamous way, if he ran for Prime Minister hed probably get in. Theres a bit of irony in that with him being like he is, the beeb have a number 1 rated show, which they sell to almost every nation on the world with a TV so hes actually keeping most of the beeb in a job.

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

CNHSS1

posted on 10/3/15 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
oh and if they sack him, he will take the format to Ch5, Sky or wherever and earn enough as a signing fee to buy the BBC and Argentina ;-)

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

myke pocock

posted on 10/3/15 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
No, bring in Suzi Perry and who cares a bollock about the others!
mattf

posted on 10/3/15 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
Clarkson sold the rights to Top Gear to the BBC about a year or so ago so it's not his format to take to other broadcasters anymore.
ChrisW

posted on 11/3/15 at 12:04 AM Reply With Quote
Top Gear is the biggest revenue earner for the BBC. Regardless of what he has done there is no way they will pass that up. Even if they are that stupid, I bet the likes of Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sky and a hundred others are already beating his door down.

To be fair I believe he earned £13m in selling the rights to the BBC so he probably doesn't care anyway.

Love it or hate it, the format works and attracts audiences in their millions and for that reason it's not going away.

Cheers, Chris

PS. call me an idiot if you like, but I'm definitely a fan of the show. Ok it's not a serious 'car show', but then Domino's don't make what the Italians would describe as 'real pizza' but that doesn't stop me ordering them.

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
spiderman

posted on 11/3/15 at 02:02 AM Reply With Quote
Shame the BBC weren't so proactive about the paedophiles and sexual deviants they have knowingly employed in the past.

Top gear won't be the same without him, and I've not always been a fan of him or the program, but I think people/nations etc should relax a little more, it's not as though he is prejudiced against any particular group/nation, everyone is treated with equal contempt and he freely admits his own short comings.
The world would be a better place if people could speak their minds and not be afraid of opening their mouth for fear of offending anyone.

Spider

slingshot2000

posted on 11/3/15 at 02:37 AM Reply With Quote
https://www.change.org/p/bbc-reinstate-jeremy-clarkson

The petition to reinstate Jezza has at this moment over 122,500 votes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.