Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Northants Group Meeting
DavidM

posted on 11/9/06 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
Northants Group Meeting

Second Wednesday of the month coming up, so all welcome at Overstone Manor at 8 ish.
I didn't make it last month, but hopefully you won't have changed the venue and made me an outcast in my absence.

David

Proportion is Everything

Cheffy

posted on 11/9/06 at 06:13 PM Reply With Quote
Hi David,

None of you guys gonna be able to make it to the South Northants/North Oxon BBQ on Wednesday?

Mart.

Farts are like Rock'n'Roll. You love your own but you hate everybody else's. Lemmy, Motorhead.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
flange nut

posted on 11/9/06 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
I'll be there.

Geoff

jollygreengiant

posted on 11/9/06 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
I spied with my little eye ............. someone out for a drive last saturday evening ......... With his good lady by his side, heading down broadgreen area looking REALLY cool.

Yep should be there.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

DavidM

posted on 11/9/06 at 11:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jollygreengiant
I spied with my little eye ............. someone out for a drive last saturday evening ......... With his good lady by his side, heading down broadgreen area looking REALLY cool.

Yep should be there.

That'll be us then. Had been for a drive out, ended up at the Swan at Lamport and then Pitsford Reservoir. Clocked up the first thousand miles last week, which is not bad since 1st June. Was 1060 by the end of Saturday.
We love it!
Saving petrol for Donnington now.

David

Proportion is Everything

DavidM

posted on 11/9/06 at 11:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheffy
Hi David,

None of you guys gonna be able to make it to the South Northants/North Oxon BBQ on Wednesday?

Mart.

Yes, sorry Mart, I've not been keeping up with developments on your BBQ posts, otherwise would have mentioned clash with Northants meet.

David

Proportion is Everything

Cheffy

posted on 12/9/06 at 10:05 AM Reply With Quote
Hi David,

No problem, thanks for the reply.

We were going to go for 6th but everybody seemed to be otherwise engaged so we put it back to the 13th. I didn't realise it would clash with you guys.

I used to live in Earls Barton and my daughter lives in Wellingborough so I know the area fairly well. I'll try and get over to one of the Overstone Manor meets one night if that's okay.

Mart.

[Edited on 12/9/06 by Cheffy]

Farts are like Rock'n'Roll. You love your own but you hate everybody else's. Lemmy, Motorhead.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.