Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: shit time recently
saigonij

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:18 AM Reply With Quote
shit time recently

for anyone who knows me, i have been through a bit of a poo time recently. I have just seperated from my long term ( long to me ) girlfriend who i still love.

life sucks.

Macbeast

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:22 AM Reply With Quote
Doesn't it just !
15 year relationship just ended and I can't let go. Everybody says I have to move on, but I just want to move back - to 1996 preferably.

All I can suggest is don't bottle it up - bore everyone to hell with your feelings but don't assign blame.

Good luck

[Edited on 9/10/08 by Macbeast]

Paul TigerB6

Welcome to the club!!
tegwin

QUIT Ya JIBBA JABBA!!!!

Life is amazing...you are alive, you are clothed (I hope), you have somewhere to live (I assume)...

Dont get all wound up over some lass....Being single is much better....more money for toys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

speedyxjs

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:26 AM Reply With Quote
Everyone i fall in love with either moves away or leaves the country.
Must admit i am beginning to take the same view as tegwin. More money to spend on cars but i still miss my last girlfreind

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

Mr Whippy

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:30 AM Reply With Quote

ehem, there are loads of nice girls still single btw you just have to look

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
will121

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
there is always highs and lows, i still miss my xwife and the family unit
but currently got a 21year old who just wants to just my body for sex

Mr Whippy

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:44 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by will121
currently got a 21year old who just wants to just my body for sex

oooh yes, I'm still wearing yesterdays shirt and taking pain killers (very sore legs...) horney little devils they are hee hee hee

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paul TigerB6

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

There were loads apparently at your old company.............. but you wouldnt let us look!!!!

Mr Whippy

posted on 9/10/08 at 11:52 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paul TigerB6
quote:

There were loads apparently at your old company.............. but you wouldnt let us look!!!!

quite a few here too, girl right behind me is just itching for mucking about

woodster

posted on 9/10/08 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

here we go again ..... let me be the first ......... POST A PIC POST A PIC right now thats over post your excuses

flak monkey

posted on 9/10/08 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
Went through it earlier this year, I know how you feel. But now I am happier than ever, with a girl who is into kit cars and as mad as me, so its all worked out great. Things usually do.

All I can say is get out with your mates (best bit of advice I had) and talk to people about it. The worst thing to do is sit around moping at home.

ATB

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Mr Whippy

posted on 9/10/08 at 12:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by woodster
quote:
quote:
quote:

here we go again ..... let me be the first ......... POST A PIC POST A PIC right now thats over post your excuses

no chance their all mine!

James

posted on 9/10/08 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
Everyone i fall in love with either moves away or leaves the country.

If you fancied me I'd bloody leave the country too!

[Edited on 9/10/08 by James]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

BenB

posted on 9/10/08 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote
Strange- I was only thinking about this situation the other day. 6 years ago same thing happened. I was completely gutted and thought nothing would every be the same again. Had two fun years of shagging around then met the most amazing person, now having the best time ever (and married). Now when I look back at how upset I was I feel a bit silly. Everyone told me I'd move on and get over it when the first wench dumped me but I never believed them....
The good thing was I'd saved up loads of cash for an impending jewellery item (!!!!) and I got to blow the lot on a kit at STM So it wasn't that bad really!!! Got a kit car, released from a slightly disfunctional relationship and got to hook it up with my misses!!! Still, at the time it stung worse than using a battery acid eye wash.....

ravingfool

posted on 9/10/08 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
Rule number 1 about being lonely club is:

You do not talk about being lonely club.

Rule number 2 about being lonely club is:

Go outside!

(vaguely tongue in cheek, whatever works for you is all good, but important to carry on and keep going outside!)

eznfrank

posted on 9/10/08 at 01:00 PM Reply With Quote
I guess it's a bit hard to look at it this way but......... in a world with 7 billion ish people, roughly half of those being women (assuming that's your ongoing persuasion) then in all reality she probably wasn't "the one" anyway, the fact is that out there somewhere are hundreds, probably thousands or more women who are better suited to you. It might take a while to find one of them but half of the fun is in the looking.

Yeah it does suck major ass when it happens but it don't last forever.

scotlad
Contributor

Posts 781
Registered 30/9/03
Location Edinburgh

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built MK Indy Blade, RH 2b Zetec, rebuilding locos

posted on 9/10/08 at 02:05 PM Reply With Quote
Been there too. It passes eventually though the feeling that somebody has actually wrenched your guts out hurts the most. One day at a time and talk lots worked for me.

Down the line i'm now married and having a whale of a time. Your mates will hopefully see you through 'til you're back on your feet :-)

Wonderous is our great blue ship that sails around the mighty sun, and joy to everyone that rides along!

chrisg

posted on 9/10/08 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
Don't know what you're on about, I have to beat them off with a shitty stick.

It's both a joy and curse

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

speedyxjs

posted on 9/10/08 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote

no chance their all mine!

De ja vous

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

graememk

posted on 9/10/08 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
i've been with mine 11 years, and now it wants to get married, i bet as soon as we do she finds out about my other woman and then wants a costly divorce.

Macbeast

posted on 9/10/08 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
It's just possible she has found out about the other one already and wants to get into a position where she CAN sue
djtom

posted on 10/10/08 at 09:40 AM Reply With Quote
Get out, keep busy, drag your mates out to keep you busy, take up something new, use the time to finish the car etc etc. Don't sit around and mope.

Take the time to do something new. I'm off to Bayford Meadows kart track in Sittingbourne tomorrow for the final round of the F6 kart season to find out how to get involved for next season - why not come along, watch some racing and find out how to spend loads of money going karting!

Book a trackday - a few of us will be at Lydden next Sat - come and meet some like-minded idiots.

Anyway, whatever you do - good luck! I think we've all been there and it is horrible. Take solace in the fact that it won't be like that forever (although for a while it will feel like it...)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.