vananddan09

posted on 29/1/12 at 10:05 AM Reply With Quote
mk pic after winger upgrades

new pic
new pic

mk after winter upgrades

vananddan09

posted on 29/1/12 at 10:07 AM Reply With Quote
has carbon front arches,carbon aeroscreen and carbon rear arches, has 13" wheels but are not on in pic, full cage now, tuned zzr engine new steering wheel and afew other small upgradeds and i just tarted the car up abit
vananddan09

posted on 29/1/12 at 10:12 AM Reply With Quote

and pic off engine bay it wasnt finished in this pic, it is nice a tidy now ill get some new pics soon

fullpint

posted on 29/1/12 at 11:32 AM Reply With Quote
I do love the green.. Can I ask how easy (and was it expensive) it was to fit the full role cage?

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
vananddan09

posted on 29/1/12 at 11:41 AM Reply With Quote
It was 150 for the steel of Mk and Mk fitted it for 100 so only 250. Well worth it. You feel so much safer when ur driving with a cage and it looks so much better aswel
vananddan09

posted on 29/1/12 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
Also really easy to fit
Coopz

posted on 29/1/12 at 01:06 PM Reply With Quote
Nice car, looks great bud! Green is by far the best colour Did MK supply the front and Rear arches + Aeroscreen Are they carbon effect or real? Also just wondering how much they set you back?

Cheers Coopz

vananddan09

posted on 29/1/12 at 01:21 PM Reply With Quote
No I had them specially made by a company who makes carbon. And yes they are real carbon. It cost me about 500 quid for them they look so nice and are extremely light. I'm not spending anymore money on it now though my next upgrade will be building a new car
INDY-R ZZR

posted on 29/1/12 at 03:49 PM Reply With Quote
I bought my first set from a guy on ebay that made them, only paid £250 for the front and rear arches but the were absolute rubbish. Didnt last 2 minutes and they were carbon skined over fiberglass! Carbon mods made all my body panels out of carbon and the quality is amazing. Your cage looks very low and the rollbar doesnt look right, MK made this for you? Or did you make it yorself? Car looks good in green btw
vananddan09

posted on 29/1/12 at 03:57 PM Reply With Quote
Mk made the cage but I left the standard roll bar on at the rear. The front roll bar is the same measurement as everyother Mk with a cage it's maybe just the photo. That guy on eBay is rs moldings. He makes all mk's panels and carbon he is cheap but not good quality. Have you got any pics off your zzr Indy mate. What colour is it?
INDY-R ZZR

posted on 29/1/12 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
Which company made your arches? Very cheap for real carbon, i might be interested in some spare rears. Do you have some pictures you can send me please? I have a few pictures of when mine was blue but not now ats all carbon. I tried uploading one last night but couldnt do it. Not the best on computers ha must be my age

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.