Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: suspesion bushes
Viper

posted on 12/11/02 at 11:18 PM Reply With Quote
suspesion bushes

Being as Tiger can't or won't tell me does anyone out there know what car the suspension bushes are from??

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Billywhizz

posted on 13/11/02 at 08:15 PM Reply With Quote
I Have brought my suppension bushes from tiger, they dont have any part numbers on them or any thing, I could measure one for you tommorow but dont know if that would be of any help. If I get time this week I will take one to the motor factors and try to find out what they are from
Viper

posted on 13/11/02 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks but i have the dimensions, i bought there polybushes through there northern dealer and they are real crap quality and expensive too. was trying to find out what car they are from so i can get some decent ones..

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eenud

posted on 8/2/03 at 10:53 AM Reply With Quote
Bushes

Did any one find out what vehicle the suspension bushes are from yet? I would like the bushes before I make up the suspension.

Ian

Viper

posted on 8/2/03 at 11:53 PM Reply With Quote
never did find out what they were from, not that it matters now because i made my own wishbones and used bushes supplied by Luego.
( iwasn't impressed with the wishbones tiger supplied)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.