Board logo

AB Performance Un-contactable - Holiday? Shutdown? Phone Issues?
Doctor Derek Doctors - 17/8/15 at 09:17 AM

I've been trying to get hold of AB performance since the beginning of last week as I need to order some parts for my engine. It has just rung to answer phone each time except for one time where it was engaged (Friday morning), its the same story today, I have left voicemails but heard nothing.

Anyone know whats going on? Summer shutdown? Andy on holiday? Or are they having problems with the phones again?

adithorp - 17/8/15 at 01:03 PM

have you tried his mobile or via facebook.

Doctor Derek Doctors - 17/8/15 at 02:07 PM

I only have the main work number 01449 736633 which I have always called them on. Cant find a mobile number listed on the website anywhere.

I dont have a Facebook so cant use that.

gaz_gaz - 17/8/15 at 02:51 PM

I believe Andy is getting married at the moment.
He'said delivering an Arion body for me when he returns. Think he's back towards the end of the week!

russbost - 17/8/15 at 06:57 PM

I can confirm he is/was getting married, not sure of exact date tho'

Doctor Derek Doctors - 17/8/15 at 07:40 PM

Seems he's on honeymoon then, will try him at a later date.

Cheers

Doctor Derek Doctors - 24/8/15 at 09:13 AM

Does anyone have a re-opening date? Still no answer on the phones.

locost33 - 24/8/15 at 11:34 AM

I can confirm that Andy is out of the office on vacation/on honeymoon. He has another week out.

Depending on what you want I can try and get the parts to you as I regularly converse with the the guys working on the shop-floor at AB, having just spent the weekend with them at Silverstone...

Regards
Lee

Sadsy - 24/8/15 at 08:39 PM

Thanks Lee I'm in desperate need of a sprocket adapter for a cbr1000rr4 I've phoned and sent an email I can wait if needed I hope he's enjoying his honeymoon!!

locost33 - 25/8/15 at 08:00 AM

Andy will be back in the unit Friday. I will ask Nick about the adaptor. Are you looking for an adaptor to put a prop on ilo a sprocket??

Sadsy - 27/8/15 at 07:23 AM

Hi Lee, I am sorted now but thanks for your efforts. Andy will be chasing his tail when he gets back!!! Hope he had/has a great time on his honeymoon!

yngndrw - 7/9/15 at 05:08 PM

Has Andy returned yet ? I've been trying to call but haven't managed to get through.

brookie - 7/9/15 at 05:47 PM

he selling up ,that's what he put on his facebook page

jossey - 7/9/15 at 05:49 PM

Message him on Facebook if you have it.

He is unwell still and just got back off holiday.

I get replies on messages from him.

As above he is selling up so very busy on that now I guess.

Dj

yngndrw - 7/9/15 at 06:48 PM

Oh I see, that's a shame !

Thanks I'll drop him a message.