Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: XZ12 Power Commander Map??
rob2005

posted on 21/2/10 at 04:54 PM Reply With Quote
XZ12 Power Commander Map??

Just wondering which one people use and if anyone has played about with the different ones available off the CD or Dynojets web site?

Im not sure what map im running in all honesty so id like to get some feedback from fellow ZX12 users.

Mines a 2001 Zx12.

Fortune favours the brave!!

eznfrank

posted on 21/2/10 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
I've got a couple of maps others on here have sent me if you want I can email them over. Which Power Commander do you have?
sorens2

posted on 21/2/10 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
I have a Holseshot map in mine.

Soren S2

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rob2005

posted on 1/3/10 at 08:03 PM Reply With Quote
Id appreciate it if you would send me a few so i could try one or two.

Sorens do you have your map available to send as i think your set up if very similar to mine if i remember correctly.

Im not sure which PC i have ill check on the invoices tomorrow but it does have the smaller type USB connection so im assuming i can change the map by plugging the lappy into it.

Fortune favours the brave!!

stumpy

posted on 6/3/10 at 01:12 PM Reply With Quote
hi mate if you go to the power commander web site you can download as many maps as you want for diferent spec of your engine...
eddbaz

posted on 6/3/10 at 02:12 PM Reply With Quote
To be honest using someone elses map is ok as a tempory measure but I would bite the bullet and get it mapped properly on a rolling road,mine got mapped at powertec all in for around £165 and it made a big difference, two identical engines won't map the same ,then when you throw in different variables of exhaust systems,air boxes. fillters etc it will make a bigger difference to the map.
I also think that the cost of a rolling road session in comparison to the outlay of the car is not that great and worth getting done.
After saying all that if you u2u me your email,I'll send you my map, zx12r a1 2001 model engine,4-2-1 exhaust ITG sausage type airfilter, made 165bhp at the rear wheels,it will be better that a zero map but not as good as one mapped with a rolling road session on your car.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.