Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mk 2 MG ZS 180 - £2000
Badger_McLetcher

posted on 9/7/16 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
Mk 2 MG ZS 180 - £2000

For sale is my MG ZS 180; I've only owned it for a short length of time but fallen in love with it. Unfortunately my budget doesn't stretch to running two cars and building a third, so the Leon FR is staying and the MG must go... plus it's getting a little bit jammed with cars around here!

The highlights are the low mileage (53499) and the fact it's well up together including four new tyres and a Dark Ice clutch kit. The only things wrong with it are kerbed alloys, a faulty air con sensor and a worn drivers seat. There are age related marks, but it is 12 years old!

I get 30-32mpg out of it combined mileage, unfortunately due to the mileage I do I need to stick with the diseasal FR despite this one being far more fun!

It's got MOT until next March, if you want to come and see it just give me a heads up on here.

There's more details on the gumtree advert ( link here; I'd accept £2000 from a fellow LCB'er.

If disfunction is a function, then I must be some kind of genius.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

big_wasa

posted on 9/7/16 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
I have had three of these, fantastic budget drivers car.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.